It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 5:04 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
A lot of dust being kicked on my guy Fields grave around here. It must mean that they "fear him"!

I hope he succeeds and I still believe he was a lot better than much higher paid alternatives that were on the FA market. I'm just relaying from a person very close to the source.

We need details other than Kmet didn't "enjoy" playing with Fields. Does Kmet dislike Fields personally (this doesn't seem to be the case)? Or was he simply frustrated by playing with a QB who struggled to read coverages and throw the ball accurately (which seems obvious)?

They weren't friends but it didn't sound like they were enemies. I think Kmet is one of those people who gets along with everyone but that doesn't mean he considers everyone a friend. I'm more certain that he didn't like playing with him on the Field.

by the way, Kmet and North are related. You would think that is something North would say frequently (even if he only has a weekly show)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 7:52 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
good dolphin wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
A lot of dust being kicked on my guy Fields grave around here. It must mean that they "fear him"!

I hope he succeeds and I still believe he was a lot better than much higher paid alternatives that were on the FA market. I'm just relaying from a person very close to the source.

We need details other than Kmet didn't "enjoy" playing with Fields. Does Kmet dislike Fields personally (this doesn't seem to be the case)? Or was he simply frustrated by playing with a QB who struggled to read coverages and throw the ball accurately (which seems obvious)?

They weren't friends but it didn't sound like they were enemies. I think Kmet is one of those people who gets along with everyone but that doesn't mean he considers everyone a friend. I'm more certain that he didn't like playing with him on the Field.

by the way, Kmet and North are related. You would think that is something North would say frequently (even if he only has a weekly show)

So your "inside" scoop is that Kmet didn't appreciate the fact that he had to play with a shitty quarterback? Who would've thunk it? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 7:56 am 

good dolphin wrote:

Now I definitely think Kmet is racist.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 7:58 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Douchebag wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 10:32 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Douchebag wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Hey Bebe, Cole, whaddaya think? If Fields wore dreadlocks, or maybe one of doze Rastafariy hats, he would be a better quarterback am I right?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 10:50 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
That explains the trails of giardiniera on the field.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 9:14 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
They read my thoughts over the past 3 years. That said, even though it sounds like Poles had given up on Fields after the first fee weeks of the 2023 season, I'm not sure Poles loved any quarterback in this draft outside of Caleb. I suspect Fields would still be a Bear if the Bears had the 2nd pick.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24