It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: DANNY MAC IS BACK!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:11 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I'm suspicious of the coordinated effort to get folks to use/try mushrooms. Everywhere I turn, there is someone raving about micro dosing and other alleged benefits.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:15 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Clawmaster wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Mac FM wrote:
Yes. Around '12 or '13. He didn't like being teased about his fascination with British culture.

Good to be among youse again.

Need to change my handle to semi-retired Mac.

I can only assume the non sequitur is about Mully. How can a guy from Beverly not expect to get his balls busted for talking about the queen on independence day.

Glad to see you here again. There's no reason to stay away. Your contributions were valued beyond the place you worked and those other social platforms aren't going to provide the nourishment of a good old message board.

He's not going to blow you.

You sure about that?

I forgot about Mac's thoughts when consuming Aaron Rodgers' mushrooms. Good Dolphin may have been positioning himself for that.

Interesting, wonder what his thoughts are on the reasoning behind high level NFL QB's pursuit of brain chemistry altering substances, as it seems highly successful and creative people often seek these agents.

You have the country bumpkin dudes like Favre popping the opiods, but Rodgers is into the trendy ayahuasca an MAOI inhibitor, the stuff Rogan and all the supposed cutting edge peeps are giving a spin in the quest for self-enlightenment.

Do have to say that one of the more interesting conversations I have had with a patient was with a young man who had used PCP regularly. He told me that music actually spoke to him while he was using and that, and I still talk to my young staff about this, that PCP made him understand the importance of peoples jobs in the video game Grand Theft Auto, have never really reconciled that, but certainly interesting on numerous levels.

PCP or LSD?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:22 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
He said PCP, but the kid dabbled in everything, he could very well have meant LSD.

Hard to tell if he was just a bit slow and didn't get the simple video game stuff, if that was true then it seemed the drug smartened him up or chemically reconfigured his brain chemistry to either block or release receptors that were clouding his cognitive abilities.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:57 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
I know that's not why you called but do find the entire brain chemistry subject fascinating because there is still so little known, and they discover new substances all the time.

See stuff on my feeds about new deep-sea bacteria they are discovering that have incredible potential uses in immunology because our immune systems have no ability to deal with them, making them potentially game changing.

That along with the Musk stuff about the potential for somehow Neuro linking brains to devices, which seems to be either terrifying or encouraging seem to be the next things coming down the pipeline.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:52 am 

Nas wrote:
I'm suspicious of the coordinated effort to get folks to use/try mushrooms. Everywhere I turn, there is someone raving about micro dosing and other alleged benefits.

some people are seeing a money making possibility

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
i have a friend that swears by micro dosing. If im going to take mushrooms, i want the full experience.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:39 pm 
100000 CLUB

SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:
i have a friend that swears by micro dosing. If im going to take mushrooms, i want the full experience.

Yeah, a lot of professionals swear by micro dosing. Mushrooms are being pushed as a cure for nearly every mental illness and the added benefit of enlightenment. I'm calling bullshit.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:40 pm 

i feel great and have a blast while on them. but, thats the rub. its all temporary

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:55 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Nas wrote:

Yeah, a lot of professionals swear by micro dosing. Mushrooms are being pushed as a cure for nearly every mental illness and the added benefit of enlightenment. I'm calling bullshit.

Same.

I also argue they've bastardized the medical uses of weed. I'm all for legalization and fully acknowledge there are benefits to weed, but they've way overblown it.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:51 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Where the hell do people go? Hey bud down the block I need some funny mushrooms can you help me out?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:44 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Anyone catch his latest podcast? He called Laurence Holmes an idiot for one of his takes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
blackhawksfan wrote:
Anyone catch his latest podcast? He called Laurence Holmes an idiot for one of his takes.

What are you, like 7 years old?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Beek's
blackhawksfan wrote:

I did catch that. It was regarding Rodgers saying that the Packer offense needed to be simplified and Le Fleur claiming that he didn't know what that meant. Evidently Lawrence said that he couldn't believe that Le Fleur wouldn't be on the same page in understanding what Rodgers meant. Mac in so many words, chastised Lawrence for being naïve.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
pittmike wrote:
Where the hell do people go? Hey bud down the block I need some funny mushrooms can you help me out?

Step 1: order spores (legal to own and possess spores) : https://pnwspore.com/

Step 2: PF Tek -- half size ball jars, vermiculite, brown rice powder substrate. plenty of recipes on the web explain the process in detail: https://www.motherearthnews.com/organic ... 1502zcwil/

about a week or two birth the jars into plastic tubs and then in another week or two you'll start getting sprouts. by the 4th week you'll have full-size mushroom flushes every other morning. you'll get 3 to 4 flushes of descending quantity.

careful dosing with fresh off the cake shrooms--super potent. 1 gram fresh max first time or you might call 911 on yourself.

most states it's legal to possess spores and even to grow fresh mushrooms--they became Class A drugs once harvested off the cake--Class A is not a quality rating, it's the most illegal schedule.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:57 am 

BigW72 wrote:
Nas wrote:

Same.

I also argue they've bastardized the medical uses of weed. I'm all for legalization and fully acknowledge there are benefits to weed, but they've way overblown it.

im all for smoking and relaxing; taking some mushrooms and booming to moon for a few hours. but i really have a hard time with people who its become their entire identity/personality

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:06 am 
100000 CLUB

Hussra wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Step 2: PF Tek -- half size ball jars, vermiculite, brown rice powder substrate. plenty of recipes on the web explain the process in detail: https://www.motherearthnews.com/organic ... 1502zcwil/

about a week or two birth the jars into plastic tubs and then in another week or two you'll start getting sprouts. by the 4th week you'll have full-size mushroom flushes every other morning. you'll get 3 to 4 flushes of descending quantity.

careful dosing with fresh off the cake shrooms--super potent. 1 gram fresh max first time or you might call 911 on yourself.

most states it's legal to possess spores and even to grow fresh mushrooms--they became Class A drugs once harvested off the cake--Class A is not a quality rating, it's the most illegal schedule.

We'll Blame you for any extreme trips.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:00 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Nas wrote:
Hussra wrote:
pittmike wrote:

We'll Blame you for any extreme trips.

I'd probably murder something.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:00 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:

He does have the maturity of a 7-year old. Along with Vito, we're really scrapping the bottom of the barrel of forum members.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:01 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
DAC wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:

He does have the maturity of a 7-year old. Along with Vito, we're really scrapping the bottom of the barrel of forum members.

At least we still have you!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
I'm enjoying the Friday football podcasts. I don't particularly care about 31 of the NFL teams, Mac's voice is familiar and generally happy, and I fall asleep well before the half hour is done.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
I'm enjoying the Friday football podcasts. I don't particularly care about 31 of the NFL teams, Mac's voice is familiar and generally happy, and I fall asleep well before the half hour is done.

I wish Lovie Smith would do audiobooks. So soothing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:58 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Nardi wrote:
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:

I wish Lovie Smith would do audiobooks. So soothing.

Quote:
Portnoy's Complaint, by Philip Roth. ...We're not gonna be getting into any of that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:44 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Just saw a Tweet from DannyMac about Tony Romo and I had to chuckle.

When he did the podcast I asked him what was in the future and he specifically said he didn’t want to do something like 2 guys in his basement to which I responded no offense taken because he was currently in my basement.

And now it appears he’s doing a show from his basement. I love Mac but I think it’s funny. His production quality from a video standpoint is much higher. My audio and editing was better.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:50 am 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
I have been listening once a week even though I don't care much about the NFL these days. It's a comfortable listen, no commercials in the middle. Much more coherent than what North does on 1000 each weekend.

I'm not sure what he's going to do in the off-season. One of the baseball podcasts I listen to (Baseball Today with Chris Rose) goes from five days a week during the season to twice a week in the off-season. My guess is that Mac will go to 3-5x/month but keep it short like 10-15 minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Just saw a Tweet from DannyMac about Tony Romo and I had to chuckle.

When he did the podcast I asked him what was in the future and he specifically said he didn’t want to do something like 2 guys in his basement to which I responded no offense taken because he was currently in my basement.

And now it appears he’s doing a show from his basement. I love Mac but I think it’s funny. His production quality from a video standpoint is much higher. My audio and editing was better.

Doc your stuff was good. It was laid back guys talk, and it was fun having a verbal outlet for the crap that goes on around here. Chus came off so much more likeable than his antagonist posting.

I have not sampled anything from Mac.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:39 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
What's with radio guys and them becoming extremely lazy in their late 50s? Mac might as well do a podcast from an old person's home. At least he's not as bad as Howard Stern.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:43 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Chus is a good guy. We still talk. I’m sorry that things went badly for him here.

He could share some tremendous cooking photos.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Chus is a good guy. We still talk. I’m sorry that things went badly for him here.

He came off very well and reasonable on your podcasts. He just seemed very angry on the board. One of only two people I ever put on ignore...in his case he told me to ignore him. So I did. LOL

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:00 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Poor CHUSE

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
denisdman wrote:

He came off very well and reasonable on your podcasts. He just seemed very angry on the board. One of only two people I ever put on ignore...in his case he told me to ignore him. So I did. LOL

I think he came off as angry on the board because people attacked him for being a stay-at-home dad, questioned his parenting skills, made odd comments about his child, etc.

The discourse around him was very personal and corrosive. I completely understand why that altered his posting persona--and why he eventually left the board.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next