It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Nardi wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Is Parkins wearing a women's blazer in that picture?

:lol:

Dudes with coat hanger shoulders, Spiegs looks like the typical post gastric bypass guy, no muscle so the skin just hangs, Parkins is the quintessential pencil neck geek.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Paul Sullivan as a Score guest is a strange match given he's numerous times been honest in his articles mocking Marquee for it's fake positive Cubs coverage.

Parkins confirmed at some level the White Sox are boycotting the Score.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
Fields is 5-21 now and Parkins is still trying to prop him up. God launch this guy to the moon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:26 pm 

pizza_Place: JJ Twigs
Parkins was rooting for Rodgers this season, he's not a Bears fan and never has been

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Had a long afternoon in the car so listened to more of the show than I have in a long time…

It seems like Parkins is just doing a troll bit - is that how all shows go? The first segment I heard was on his inability to fathom why Bears’ fans would think it’s funny that Rodgers got hurt. They took a few callers who roasted him, which made for some enjoyable radio. He cut it off pretty quick once he realized the tenor of the calls, but he kept up the pro-Rodgers bit.

The next segment was the two of them praising Brisker for being publicly in his feelings about getting booed.

He’s just hopping on the opposite side of obvious Chicago takes. It’s either intentional - like some poor imitation of B&B - or he’s that big a jersey chasing whore.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
I don't like agreeing with parkins very often but I'm doing it here. Not because of some moral obligation but because I just don't get it. He's not with green bay anymore. The bears don't even play the jets this year. It's over. I don't feel any sort of victory in knowing his career might be over, though it is anecdotally fun that floyd did it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Barnaby's
Ricky11Slade wrote:
Parkins was rooting for Rodgers this season, he's not a Bears fan and never has been

I like Aaron Rodgers and was happy I would finally be able to cheer for him to succeed. If you doubt my bonafides as a Bears fan I will call my Navy SEAL buddies and well let's just say it won't end well for you.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:18 pm 

Yeah nice try, America/New Zealand/etc. lol navy SEAL.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Bend wrote:
Ricky11Slade wrote:

I like Aaron Rodgers and was happy I would finally be able to cheer for him to succeed. If you doubt my bonafides as a Bears fan I will call my Navy SEAL buddies and well let's just say it won't end well for you.

Hopefully Ricky’s friends are ninjas, Green Berets, or Chuck Norris.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
All the Bears have going for it as a franchise is that they merely existed for so long. They were one of the first franchises, blah blah blah, who gives a shit. In terms of actual accomplishments this place blows. You want a legacy then win something. I don't care that you were one of the first. That's why fans are relegated to cheering for the demise of other players who've played on teams that routinely beat their team. That's when you know your franchise sucks

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:35 pm 

TriColoredPastas wrote:
I don't like agreeing with parkins very often but I'm doing it here. Not because of some moral obligation but because I just don't get it. He's not with green bay anymore. The bears don't even play the jets this year. It's over. I don't feel any sort of victory in knowing his career might be over, though it is anecdotally fun that floyd did it.

You don’t understand why Bears’ fans don’t like Rodgers?

Even his family hates him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:52 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:

Aaron Rodgers and the Jets were one of the biggest storylines of the NFL season and it's gone after four plays. He is an NFL fan like I am. I love the television show that is professional football (shoutout to JORR). I am sad that it is over after one week.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:59 pm 

Franky T wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:

Aaron Rodgers and the Jets were one of the biggest storylines of the NFL season and it's gone after four plays. He is an NFL fan like I am. I love the television show that is professional football (shoutout to JORR). I am sad that it is over after one week.

Football will be fine.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Had a long afternoon in the car so listened to more of the show than I have in a long time…

It seems like Parkins is just doing a troll bit - is that how all shows go? The first segment I heard was on his inability to fathom why Bears’ fans would think it’s funny that Rodgers got hurt. They took a few callers who roasted him, which made for some enjoyable radio. He cut it off pretty quick once he realized the tenor of the calls, but he kept up the pro-Rodgers bit.

The next segment was the two of them praising Brisker for being publicly in his feelings about getting booed.

He’s just hopping on the opposite side of obvious Chicago takes. It’s either intentional - like some poor imitation of B&B - or he’s that big a jersey chasing whore.

Parkins said he disagreed with Briskers position but liked that he was willing to put it out there.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:46 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's

He's synthesizing Bernstein's shit-stirring with normie fandom: "folks, I gotta tell ya: the quarterback on my favorite team? I like him!" He tried making a defining trait out of how much he loved Mitch (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky.

It's been almost seven years since this guy parachuted into a major daypart and I still don't get the appeal of this guy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:24 am 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:

Parkins said he disagreed with Briskers position but liked that he was willing to put it out there.

He said he liked it, made him respect Brisker and called it a sign of true leadership. I characterized that as praising a Brisker, which seems fair.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:30 am 

pizza_Place: JJ Twigs
Bend wrote:
Ricky11Slade wrote:

Parkins was also rooting for Aaron Rodgers while he was a Packer but nevertheless, I hope I haven't given away too much info about my compound in Pakistan here

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:44 pm 

Get a load of this guy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:12 pm 

TriColoredPastas wrote:
Get a load of this guy

Parkins gonna gaslight the shit out of his audience tomorrow and I’m all for it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:14 pm 

Parkins was talking about Fields as an MVP candidate in 2023. Lol, what a troll.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:17 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

He's synthesizing Bernstein's shit-stirring with normie fandom: "folks, I gotta tell ya: the quarterback on my favorite team? I like him!" He tried making a defining trait out of how much he loved Mitch (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky.

It's been almost seven years since this guy parachuted into a major daypart and I still don't get the appeal of this guy.

As a listener, you know your dick is bigger than his, your gf/wife is hotter, your body is more fit, and your wardrobe is snazzier. Parkins makes you feel better about yourself because he is a big time loser on every level.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:18 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

As a listener, you know your dick is bigger than his, your gf/wife is hotter, your body is more fit, and your wardrobe is snazzier. Parkins makes you feel better about yourself because he is a big time loser on every level.

:lol:

He should throw that on a resume.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:24 pm 

Well sure I threw a QB1 party for Fields and I also did an entire segment challenging the audience to pick a side on Fields, in or out, while I was beating the drum incessantly on him being the guy, but now I am out on him despite nothing looking different than last year. Well, yes, I did believe that firing eberflus to retain getsy was a good idea, but you are all missing the point!

I am an entertainer! My ideas are just that! For entertainment! Hahaha! Oh I'm sorry did you come here for information? Lol no I am just here to entertain. No, I don't actually believe in anything
I say, and I don't really stand for anything or have any original thoughts, I just want to be on TV!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:25 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Have you met anyone from this message board?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:31 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Have you met anyone from this message board?

Well you for one. But that applies to all but maybe Hockey Gay. Possibly IMU.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:32 pm 

TriColoredPastas wrote:
Well sure I threw a QB1 party for Fields and I also did an entire segment challenging the audience to pick a side on Fields, in or out, while I was beating the drum incessantly on him being the guy, but now I am out on him despite nothing looking different than last year. Well, yes, I did believe that firing eberflus to retain getsy was a good idea, but you are all missing the point!

I am an entertainer! My ideas are just that! For entertainment! Hahaha! Oh I'm sorry did you come here for information? Lol no I am just here to entertain. No, I don't actually believe in anything
I say, and I don't really stand for anything or have any original thoughts, I just want to be on TV!

Yes he is that guy arguing about the color of the sky.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:34 pm 

When someone on twitter calls him out on his bullshit and his response is "lololololololol", you know you are conversing with a child.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:36 pm 

TriColoredPastas wrote:
When someone on twitter calls him out on his bullshit and his response is "lololololololol", you know you are conversing with a child.

Yeah he looks in the mirror and sees six year old pubics when they should be six inch ones.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:37 pm 

TriColoredPastas wrote:

I might actually hate him if he joins the fields-sucks contingent tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:37 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
denisdman wrote:
Yeah he looks in the mirror and sees six year old pubics when they should be six inch ones.

What?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next