It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:57 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mac! you there? Put that lotion down! Now that you're home cleaning the garage and spankin the rally monkey, care to critique Norths show? I think your response will go a long way in determining where your aliances are. You're a North guy but everyone agrees that his show is a mess. And North is no TV guy. You've critisized guys from your own ESPN like Berman. Berman is terrible and annoying but he is by FAR a better TV personality that North. Agree? Berman make be old news but he prepares. That is never an issue. North prepares like I did for a test in school. Five minutes before class started.

I guess I'm wanting you to be honest and lay the hammer down on North. If you happen to say that the show is not bad or possibly good, then the only thing I can take from a comment like that is that you guys are buddies and you may see some type of working relationship in the future. I think a lot of us would like to hear you opinion of THAT show.

Come on Dan! Be a newsmaker and rip his ass! Think of the reaction. You'll be a star!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:20 pm 

You just gave him every reason not to reply.