It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1535, 1536, 1537, 1538, 1539
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 9:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
brucester001 wrote:
What did you guys do to Julie, as she deleted at least over a years worth of her most current worthless tweets for no reason

I thought she shut down her twitter? Are you on the other side of the singularity in the XFormerlyKnownAsTwitterverse? She hasn't been picking fights with Barstool for a good bit so this might have to do with the defamation suit from the kid Chiefs fan, if it's still ongoing. I guess the lawsuit would still survive after the outlet being sold for scrap. Julie doesn't appear to have been named in the complaint, but maybe she's trying to help a guy out. On the other hand it could be for her ongoing discrimination lawsuit where she claimed to be EIC at Deadspin and then made a bunch of factual errors and typos.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 9:19 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Media libs love deleting old tweets. It might not be deeper than that. Makes it harder to play "show me exactly where I said that." However, some publishing platforms maintain deleted tweets in unformatted text.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 9:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Library of Congress supposedly has the complete first 12 years of twitter archived. Post 2017 they only maintain a curated selection of tweets.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 4:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
brucester001 wrote:
What did you guys do to Julie, as she deleted at least over a years worth of her most current worthless tweets for no reason

I thought she shut down her twitter? Are you on the other side of the singularity in the XFormerlyKnownAsTwitterverse? She hasn't been picking fights with Barstool for a good bit so this might have to do with the defamation suit from the kid Chiefs fan, if it's still ongoing. I guess the lawsuit would still survive after the outlet being sold for scrap. Julie doesn't appear to have been named in the complaint, but maybe she's trying to help a guy out. On the other hand it could be for her ongoing discrimination lawsuit where she claimed to be EIC at Deadspin and then made a bunch of factual errors and typos.

so you don't know

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 4:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Bagels wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
brucester001 wrote:

so you don't know

Nope!

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Peqouds
I have good news and bad news, Deadspin is back but July is not involved.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
brucester001 wrote:

What's the good news?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 3:39 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Quote:
At 40 years old, he has some gas left in the tank, but the gas light is turning on soon like it did for Kobe Bryant and Dirk Nowtiski.

Looks like their editing is as good as ever.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 8:35 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
brucester001 wrote:

Stan Lee never left.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1535, 1536, 1537, 1538, 1539