It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Sound Of Freedom
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:40 pm 

Is this any good or is it just another stupid way to steal money from Conservatives like Wall Street and The Passion Of The Christ?

Post subject: Re: The Sound Of Freedom
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:10 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Does seem grifty but Disney had it originally. So, they either dumb or politically motivated.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm 

I heard it said tens of thousands of kids age 5 are stolen every year and used as sex slaves, and when they get sick or too old they're organs are harvested.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Eaglo wrote:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Just to put this out there, if any of you were thinking of a vasectomy, I'd be more than willing to pay for it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
On Prime now.

Very difficult to watch.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
On Prime now.

Very difficult to watch.

Move closer to the TV or get some eye glasses.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:30 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Brick wrote:
Is this any good or is it just another stupid way to steal money from Conservatives like Wall Street and The Passion Of The Christ?

So troll about kids getting stolen is a good idea? No one gave a shit about this but you. So you want to lure a 100 page thread on this subject? Cool.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:49 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Does seem grifty but Disney had it originally. So, they either dumb or politically motivated.

Disney is the key. Brick and his family spend all their vacation in the Magic Kingdom. So this movie or alligators eating people need to be sanitized from people’s minds.

Brick is very strange actually. Love Disney, hates guns, hates America, loves national $20 minimum wage and inflation.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:56 pm 

Oh crap. I forgot about gays and gay marriage. That’s also a big Brick thing. It’s not enough that you are allowed to get married as gay people in most states (and federal) you have to spike the ball.

Have to force the bakers the cheese makers and the peace makers. Everyone has to celebrate the gays!

It’s cool the obviously he has a close relation but geez relax they are fine aren’t they?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:00 am 

Anyway besides Brick asshat guess what? People steal and traffic kids. Some are named Epstein, (very powerful names) and people south of the border.

Anyone that turns their eye to the border for political purposes is a horrible human.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:37 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Some Americans are bothered by poor American kids getting a boxed lunch during a pandemic. Others are indifferent to disadvantaged kids getting a basic education or even having a place to stay. Poor American kids are generally invisible to them.

Illegal immigrants who are bused and flown to major American cities are sexually abused and exploited by MANY, and most people shrug their shoulders or complain about how good these immigrants have it.

A movie about something similar happening on another continent has MANY of the same people outraged. Not bothered enough to do anything about the acts in their backyard, but bothered nonetheless.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:48 am 

pittmike wrote:
Brick wrote:

So troll about kids getting stolen is a good idea? No one gave a shit about this but you. So you want to lure a 100 page thread on this subject? Cool.

Was it good or was it a way to steal money from Conservatives?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:50 am 

pittmike wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Disney is the key. Brick and his family spend all their vacation in the Magic Kingdom. So this movie or alligators eating people need to be sanitized from people’s minds.

Brick is very strange actually. Love Disney, hates guns, hates America, loves national $20 minimum wage and inflation.

Universal Studios is pretty cool too.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:51 am 

pittmike wrote:
Oh crap. I forgot about gays and gay marriage. That’s also a big Brick thing. It’s not enough that you are allowed to get married as gay people in most states (and federal) you have to spike the ball.

Have to force the bakers the cheese makers and the peace makers. Everyone has to celebrate the gays!

It’s cool the obviously he has a close relation but geez relax they are fine aren’t they?

Straight people will be fine too.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:52 am 

pittmike wrote:
Anyway besides Brick asshat guess what? People steal and traffic kids. Some are named Epstein, (very powerful names) and people south of the border.

Anyone that turns their eye to the border for political purposes is a horrible human.

I would like to condemn Epstein in all ways. 2016 was a fluke.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:25 am 

Brick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

I would like to condemn Epstein in all ways. 2016 was a fluke.

Brick is brave

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:48 am 

pizza_Place: Amato's
One of the guys credited with funding the movie was arrested for child kidnapping. Charges were eventually dropped.

The Ballard guy who inspired the movie was investigated for allegedly forcing 7 wowen to act as his wife and sexually assaulting an assistant. I don't recall what happened with those allegations other than the irony of it all.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:49 am 

Peter Puck wrote:
One of the guys credited with funding the movie was arrested for child kidnapping. Charges were eventually dropped.

The Ballard guy who inspired the movie was investigated for allegedly forcing 7 wowen to act as his wife and sexually assaulting an assistant. I don't recall what happened with those allegations other than the irony of it all.

Hopefully we get a Sound Of Freedom 2 and pittmike can give a better review than he did for the first one.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Tall Midget wrote:
On Prime now.

Very difficult to watch.

This was funny. The thread got weighty after this one….

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:22 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
denisdman wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
On Prime now.

Very difficult to watch.

This was funny. The thread got drinky after this one….

Fixed it for you

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:10 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Brick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Universal Studios is pretty cool too.[/quote I've heard the fishing at Disney is top notch.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:03 pm 

Peter Puck wrote:

So making the documentary was a front to get closer to the kids who are already caught and dont have much objection to more sex.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:07 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
pittmike wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Brick is a Disney Adult? That's never come up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:19 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Brick is a Disney Adult? That's never come up.
I don't think I'm considered a Disney adult but I do like Disney World and I am an adult.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:40 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I think everyone at least kinda likes Disney World. It's fun. But yeah, never thought you were, like, knee-deep in Oliver and Company lore.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:59 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
I think everyone at least kinda likes Disney World. It's fun. But yeah, never thought you were, like, knee-deep in Oliver and Company lore.
I have a kid who likes most of the Disney stuff as long as it isn't too woke.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:36 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Curious Hair wrote:

I kind of hate Disney...and it has nothing to do with then being woke or anything political, just have no use for it.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
BigW72 wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

I kind of hate Disney...and it has nothing to do with then being woke or anything political, just have no use for it.

Hate would be a strong word, but that South Park episode opened my eyes. We went on a Disney cruise, and that episode made a ton of sense.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:38 pm 

BigW72 wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

It's weird to me how many parents feel they must take their kids to Disneyworld at least once before they grow up. As if the child's development partly depends on it. I never went and look at me.