It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:32 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Rodgers batting average is still way below the mendoza line. So yeah, he should shut up and throw out routes. But let's face it, LeBron sure ain't going to bitchslap the anti-EpsteinLister.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:08 am 
1000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Rodgers batting average is still way below the mendoza line. So yeah, he should shut up and throw out routes. But let's face it, LeBron sure ain't going to bitchslap the anti-EpsteinLister.

C'mon. Give Goff a break on this one. He's right.

I don't understand why Rodgers is getting shit for caring that kids are being enslaved and raped. And he like me and others are shocked that nobody in mainstream media or Hollywood seems to give a shit. Or understand that it's being covered up. It's turned into republican vs democrat. But it's just not wanting kids to be slaves and raped. That's all it is.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:49 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
It's actually the exact opposite. The media is attempting to make Rodgers seem like he's some fringe lunatic just because he refused to take a discredited vaccine while they would have you believe that LeBron is a combination of Alexander the Great, Dorothy Parker, Jim Thorpe, and Albert Einstein.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:55 am 

Fuck the Packers.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:27 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
It's actually the exact opposite. The media is attempting to make Rodgers seem like he's some fringe lunatic just because he refused to take a discredited vaccine while they would have you believe that LeBron is a combination of Alexander the Great, Dorothy Parker, Jim Thorpe, and Albert Einstein.

You're definitely right that the coverage of Rodgers is in part shaped by his "conservative" views on topics like COVID vaccination, which puts him in the same camp as someone like Trevor Bauer where they are immediately treated as a dyed-in-the-wool Trumper and probable-Nazi.

As silly as that may be, though, it's important to note he hasn't really helped himself all that much with the talk of taking psychedelics and going into a deep dark hole for three days to find himself, etc. If you do a bunch of loony things in the face of a media sect just itching to deride you, that loony stuff will stand out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:08 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Rodgers is a lunatic. Lunatics can be right now and again. But not in the Up Is Down world.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:16 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

No, it's the same. You have media and fans celebrating Rodgers because he says and does things they agree with. You have other media and fans who want him to shut up because they disagree with him. Our society only likes to consume things that confirm our bias.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:29 am 

Rodgers crime wasn't the fact that he didn't take the vaccine. It was claiming he was "immunized".

Kirk Cousins was up front about it and it was barely a story.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:35 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Brick wrote:
Rodgers crime wasn't the fact that he didn't take the vaccine. It was claiming he was "immunized".

In fairness, MANY didn't care as long as the athlete didn't make political statements. Rizzo, Lamar, and other top athletes didn't take it and grandstand.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:39 am 

Nas wrote:
Brick wrote:

In fairness, MANY didn't care as long as the athlete didn't make political statements. Rizzo, Lamar, and other top athletes didn't take it and grandstand.

Exactly. Rodgers seeks it out. That's why he called Kelce "Mr. Pfizer".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:40 am 
Site Admin

Nardi wrote:
Rodgers is a lunatic.

Why do you feel that way?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:40 am 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
Nas wrote:
Brick wrote:

Well, why is Kelce pimping a worthless vaccine? Whose payroll is he on besides Taylor Swift's?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:42 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Nas wrote:
Brick wrote:

Well, why is Kelce pimping a worthless vaccine? Whose payroll is he on besides Taylor Swift's?

If Rodgers wanted to be left alone about the topic then he wouldn't be inserting himself into the topic like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:47 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Rodgers is a lunatic.

Why do you feel that way?

It's obvious he's a sociopath. He even abandoned his family.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:49 am 

He locked himself in a dark room for 4 days to try and decide if he wanted to be paid $36 million to play football.

If your relative did that you would be attempting to have them committed to a mental institution.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:06 pm 

Brick wrote:
He locked himself in a dark room for 4 days to try and decide if he wanted to be paid $36 million to play football.

If your relative did that you would be attempting to have them committed to a mental institution.

worse, he paid someone to imprison him, drug him and slide food under the door once a day. College kids take to the streets to denounce that kind of treatment

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:11 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Brick wrote:

worse, he paid someone to imprison him, drug him and slide food under the door once a day. College kids take to the streets to denounce that kind of treatment

In a way, it's what he needs. Other than cavorting with the DMT elves in his head.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

"Discredited Vaccine" lmfao its saved millions of lives and prevented people from getting seriously sick. Trump lost bro get over it you redneck. Im sure you know more then doctors and scientist jesus H christ the boomers in this country are hilarious.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Nas wrote:
Brick wrote:

Another dumbass post from the booomer. Go to bed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:17 pm 

JORR doesn't wear socks but that alone doesn't make him a redneck. Maybe if he sells the bike and gets an ATV to roll down the bike lanes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nas wrote:
Brick wrote:

Ehhh there was a local radio show that sure seemed to care that Rizzo didnt take it. Not so much Jason Heyward though.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:37 pm 

Nicklin3011 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

"Discredited Vaccine" lmfao its saved millions of lives and prevented people from getting seriously sick. Trump lost bro get over it you redneck. Im sure you know more then doctors and scientist jesus H christ the boomers in this country are hilarious.

How do you know it " saved millions of lives " ??

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:42 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
badrogue17 wrote:
Nicklin3011 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

2.4 million, according to this study. And could have been more had the vaccine been distributed equitably.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:03 pm 

a genius wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Nicklin3011 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

2.4 million, according to this study. And could have been more had the vaccine been distributed equitably.

The study is the first to estimate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Brick wrote:

It was supposed to be 4 days. Didn't he actually come out after 45 minutes or something like that?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Brick wrote:
JORR doesn't wear socks but that alone doesn't make him a redneck.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:16 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Brick wrote:

It was supposed to be 4 days. Didn't he actually come out after 45 minutes or something like that?

:lol: Yeah "I have had enough of this crap! "

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:24 pm 

In his defense I cannot imagine doing that for 4 days.

When I was in college I had a philosophy class and one of the assignments was to have a period of 4 hours of silence and solitude. Only thing you were allowed to have was a pen and a notebook to take thoughts on life and reflect upon things. I dreaded it and put it off as long as possible. But afterwards I really enjoyed it. I often thought I should find time to do it again, but as things go no one has time for that crap :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:04 pm 

Brick wrote:
JORR doesn't wear socks but that alone doesn't make him a redneck. Maybe if he sells the bike and gets an ATV to roll down the bike lanes.

"On your left"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:21 pm 
Site Admin

Nicklin3011 wrote:
"Discredited Vaccine" lmfao its saved millions of lives and prevented people from getting seriously sick.

What kind of deranged loon could actually believe such a thing at this point?

We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man

Nicklin3011 wrote:
Trump lost bro get over it you redneck. Im sure you know more then doctors and scientist jesus H christ the boomers in this country are hilarious.

:lol: :lol: Trump is the Vaccine Pimp-in-Chief. He claims to have invented the worthless shit. He sounds exactly like you when he lies about the effects of that junk.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next