It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:45 pm 

Jason Goff wrote:
I will say this...I'm very disappointed at the shot that this board took at Bernsy's family. I'm glad some of you treated that guy exactly how he should have been treated.

That was not the board, but one idiot poster.

Love yer suit.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Jason Goff wrote:
That was actually funny. This will be the final time I address why I block people. I blocked the Sinicalypse guy because he made several different twitter sites and bothered me with every one of them on numerous occasions that had nothing to do with sports. I always look at blocking people as an opportunity to remove something from their life that is bothering them...me.

All in all you guys are completely right. The "fame" is getting to my head.

I do find it interesting how when you block a guy, in an instant his entire opinion does a 180 on you.

There are a lot of guys who are more weird than I imagined. Most of the people I block have nothing to do with disagreeing. I know that'll mess up the narrative.

I will say this...I'm very disappointed at the shot that this board took at Bernsy's family. I'm glad some of you treated that guy exactly how he should have been treated.

No hard feelings, Brian. I feel I've addressed that subject more than I care to; and have shown more transparency than most would have considering the circumstances.

Y'all be good. Never any hard feelings on my end. Skins a lot thicker than you guys would ever imagine. And anyone who's ever seen me out or come out to an event know I appreciate everyone for the good/bad words. You're right about all those things, Beardown. Which is why the third market in the country is something I'm proud to be a part of. As long as my peers respect my work, and the people that I do this for do; I'll just have to live with the message board pied piper taking shots (when he secretly loves everything I do). :D

:scratch: nice filibuster there chief but you didn't really explain why you blocked Bryan. If in a roundabout way you're saying you're tired of addressing the Wade to the Bulls tweet thats fine, but I wouldn't throw stones at the Nichols house either like you did. Which I believe is what Bryan was trying to say.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:54 pm 

Rachel Nichols got that report from Miami NBC twitter site who got that from a Philadelphia reporter's text message that they didn't read correctly. The Philly reporter (who I talked to) had someone reading over his shoulder and didn't read that the text said "all things are looking like...an ACL tear." #next

Rachel retracted it almost immediately, or were you not aware and just wanted to jump into an argument because it involved me?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
RFDC wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

Love yer suit.

Ding. Although I did take a lame shot at WSOX. Good seats still available...

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:03 pm 

Jason Goff wrote:
Rachel Nichols got that report from Miami NBC twitter site who got that from a Philadelphia reporter's text message that they didn't read correctly. The Philly reporter (who I talked to) had someone reading over his shoulder and didn't read that the text said "all things are looking like...an ACL tear." #next

Rachel retracted it almost immediately, or were you not aware and just wanted to jump into an argument because it involved me?
Well that certainly explains why you blocked him, how dim of me.

Last edited by badrogue17 on Mon May 07, 2012 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:07 pm 

Answered your question about Rachel Nichols and the "stone throwing" comment. Keep up.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:12 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

Love yer suit.

Similar to his also passive aggressive "I'm not one of those hosts who thinks this board is just a dozen guys with 20 differen accounts" statement. Just ridiculous.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:16 pm 

Jason Goff wrote:
Answered your question about Rachel Nichols and the "stone throwing" comment. Keep up.
Well I realize Im dealing with a superior intellect so you'll have to forgive me. Whatever Nichols' tweet was or how wrong it was, as someone who tweeted something just shy of the equivalent of Dewey defeats Truman, I don't think youre in much of a position to get on someone else for getting something wrong on Twitter. That aside, you still didn't address the blocking of RPB, which is really the point of the whole thread.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:17 pm 

pizza_Place: The late Red Holzman
TWEET-LEDUMB - For yet another time, Der 'Schnore's own Jason "Sloth" has grown a bit too big for his "bitches". In his continuing "attempts" to big-time the entire World, he has only displayed his "hip"ocrisy - no doubt to the delight of his tens of dim-witted "foul"ers.

His continued denial of his now infamous "Faking" News story about D-Wade's imminent return to Chicago has forced him to break out the "ban" hammer as a result of his roll of the "Miami Dice". "Sloth" has demonstrated once again how one "man" can ruin the internet for everyone.

Not only would Commander-in-"Grief" Mitch "Posen" be providing the greatest gift to the human race since Jesus "reopened" the gates of heaven to man by requiring "Sloth" to delete his "Quitter" account, but also restoring the civility that the internet has been known for which has been single-handedly jeopardized by "Sloth".

And then "Posen" should fire everyone at Der 'Schnore, quit, and light the place on fire.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
DIM! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
The question was:

Why did Goff block RPB from his Twitter account?

Did we find out what the answer was?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:54 pm 

SomeGuy wrote:
The question was:

No but he's done a nice job of deflecting so far.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:03 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
The question was:

Hmmmmm, I see.

BRogue, lets stay on top this, ok?

I want to see justice done.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Olde Silver Tavern, Manalapan, NJ [R.I.P.?]
Dim O'Braincell wrote:
TWEET-LEDUMB - For yet another time, Der 'Schnore's own Jason "Sloth" has grown a bit too big for his "bitches". In his continuing "attempts" to big-time the entire World, he has only displayed his "hip"ocrisy - no doubt to the delight of his tens of dim-witted "foul"ers.

His continued denial of his now infamous "Faking" News story about D-Wade's imminent return to Chicago has forced him to break out the "ban" hammer as a result of his roll of the "Miami Dice". "Sloth" has demonstrated once again how one "man" can ruin the internet for everyone.

Not only would Commander-in-"Grief" Mitch "Posen" be providing the greatest gift to the human race since Jesus "reopened" the gates of heaven to man by requiring "Sloth" to delete his "Quitter" account, but also restoring the civility that the internet has been known for which has been single-handedly jeopardized by "Sloth".

And then "Posen" should fire everyone at Der 'Schnore, quit, and light the place on fire.

MOAR PLZ

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
:lol:

I'm so glad Dim is still alive.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:13 pm 

SomeGuy wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
The question was:

Hmmmmm, I see.

BRogue, lets stay on top this, ok?

I want to see justice done.

:lol: well in all honesty I could give a shit but he printed an entire paragraph w/o answering the basic question of the thread and thats all I was questioning. I'll leave it to Beardown to get the rest out.

Last edited by badrogue17 on Mon May 07, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
Let's analyze the two reporters in question and gauge credibility.

Rachel Michele Nichols: Currently an ESPN reporter. A regular part of ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown and Monday Night Countdown shows, as well as a regular on ESPN's NBA coverage, Nichols is also a correspondent for E:60.[1] She worked for the Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel (1995–1996) and Washington Post (1996–2004).[2] Nichols has been at ESPN since February 2004. Nichols was born in Potomac, Maryland and graduated from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University.

Jason Goff: Son of a black man from Belize and a white man from Deerfield (Berntein). Education: High School and a year at SIU. Absolutely no training in journalism from what I understand. Mitch gives him press passes for Bulls games and he has a twitter a account. He doesn't even get paid to cover the Bulls. Talks a lot on the "B&B show" and hits the "Dumb ass cracker" button when white people give basketball thoughts.

One of your best efforts ever!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jason Goff wrote:

You sure are a pompous, thin skinned guy. Just like little danny.

Beardown was right!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:55 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Beardown wrote:
Let's analyze the two reporters in question and gauge credibility.

Rachel Michele Nichols: Currently an ESPN reporter. A regular part of ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown and Monday Night Countdown shows, as well as a regular on ESPN's NBA coverage, Nichols is also a correspondent for E:60.[1] She worked for the Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel (1995–1996) and Washington Post (1996–2004).[2] Nichols has been at ESPN since February 2004. Nichols was born in Potomac, Maryland and graduated from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University.

Jason Goff: Son of a black man from Belize and a white man from Deerfield (Berntein). Education: High School and a year at SIU. Absolutely no training in journalism from what I understand. Mitch gives him press passes for Bulls games and he has a twitter a account. He doesn't even get paid to cover the Bulls. Talks a lot on the "B&B show" and hits the "Dumb ass cracker" button when white people give basketball thoughts.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:27 pm 

This twitter sure seems like something I want to be a part of...right after I get started on Facebook. I feel like I'm being left behind

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:37 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Jason Goff wrote:

Come on, Jason. Everyone else that posted in that thread blasted that goof. You wouldn't like it if we were disappointed in you because of some shit that Mike North said, would you? I've heard bernstein say countless times, "that's a different show, take it up with them". Well that was one board member, take it up with him.

Favre Fan correctly predicted that you guys would use the comments of one dope to paint the whole board:

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
I agree, but I see both viewpoints. I can see some Score people seeing this thread and immediately applying schmitty's classlessness to the rest of the board. It seems like most of them seem to enjoy lumping us all in together.

Oh, they would definitely do that. But that's their fuckin' problem and character flaw. danny and Terry would scream bloody murder if we lumped them in with Murph and North just because they all uttered their inanities on the same frequency. Hey bernstein, remember when you guys did Hug-A-Negro Day? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:42 pm 

how did I miss this thread

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jason Goff wrote:
That was actually funny. This will be the final time I address why I block people. I blocked the Sinicalypse guy because he made several different twitter sites and bothered me with every one of them on numerous occasions that had nothing to do with sports. I always look at blocking people as an opportunity to remove something from their life that is bothering them...me.

All in all you guys are completely right. The "fame" is getting to my head.

I do find it interesting how when you block a guy, in an instant his entire opinion does a 180 on you.

There are a lot of guys who are more weird than I imagined. Most of the people I block have nothing to do with disagreeing. I know that'll mess up the narrative.

No hard feelings, Brian. I feel I've addressed that subject more than I care to; and have shown more transparency than most would have considering the circumstances.

Y'all be good. Never any hard feelings on my end. Skins a lot thicker than you guys would ever imagine. And anyone who's ever seen me out or come out to an event know I appreciate everyone for the good/bad words. You're right about all those things, Beardown. Which is why the third market in the country is something I'm proud to be a part of. As long as my peers respect my work, and the people that I do this for do; I'll just have to live with the message board pied piper taking shots (when he secretly loves everything I do). :D

Ok, Jason, you baited me into responding. I usually ignore these attempts by radio people. This sort of thing is beneath me. But I'll humor you. Here we go.

1. Yes, being a reporter in the 3rd largest market in the country is prestigious. But only if you get paid for it. To me, being a paid reporter in the 20th largest market trumps being a reporter for free in the 3rd largest market. But what do I know?

2. You say you know you're a good reporter if your peers like you, right? Ok. Who's that? Drinky, Larry and Boers? Yes, they're gonna say you're awesome. We've all heard it from them. Just like you're gonna say they're awesome. You guys are a team. It's an understaning between you guys. Chicago sees through it. It's an "I'll slurp you if you slurp me" understanding.

3. Rachel reported a false report from another outlet. Not that bad. She didn't have the false report. You reported a "Wade to Chicago" report that you should have known was wrong. Why? Cuz of all of the reporters in the world, did you honestly think that you, Jason Goff, had the basketball story of the year over them? C'mon? You should have known better. I still think you got it from a Club bouncer. Some say it was from the janitor at the UC. Others have said you got it from a high class Chicago hooker that NBA players use when they roll into Chicago. It's over now and doesn't matter. Tell us where you got that bad info from, Goff. Chicago deserves to know.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:53 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

I missed that thread about Bernstein as well. Can somone PM me as to what was said and who wrote it? I know it was probably all garbage, but you got me curious.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:07 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
I want to know why Goff has a seemingly used ashtray? We know he doesn't smoke tobacco, right?

http://twitter.com/#!/Jason1Goff/media/ ... 2Fkjaenqqj

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Olde Silver Tavern, Manalapan, NJ [R.I.P.?]
What a thread. Beardown in full effect, badrogue and JORR doin' work, and a Dim O'Braincell appearance.

Don't stop now, boys!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
RFDC wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

Love yer suit.

I said it in that thread too, but unfortunately it makes us all look bad. Even though the blame lies with one. Hate that.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:14 pm 

Beardowns 2 posts in this thread are grade A stuff. Nailed 'em both.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm 

So, have we found the answer as to why Goff blocked RPB?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next