It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Good Luck Pax
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:12 pm 

John, i know you dont have a lot of time so ill try to keep this as short as possible. you have many many things to do and it would be a waste of both yours and my time to ramble on about your day-to-day operations, not to mention the fact it can be difficult for anyone's attention span to continuously read about the very experiences oneself has endured throughout the time that has lapsed from the past up until now so i will try to make sure the conveyance of my feelings is brought upon to this letter and you in the most disunhastily of fashions. I know exactly how you feel when you encounter those situations where personal experiences of nearly any nature is cometh onto thyself in the utmost deja vu of ways because i have done that shit too man, at least i mean i went though the same shit, only later to find out the real reason i was believing the stereotypical scenarios was nothing more then what must have been some side effects of bad coffee this morning. i guess, what im tryin to say is, ill tell you this much: i would fuck rosie odonnell and her damp undergarments dry just to prove what im sayin so sayin that much i say again thank you pax and good luck. you know what im sayin ill just say peace.