It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:11 pm 
1000 CLUB

This guy is absolutely out of his mind. It’s like Sam Smith, only he’s having acid flashbacks and all of his proposed trades are jacked up on no-doze pills. Every time I see something written by this guy on espn.com, it’s always some ridiculous trade involving 4 teams and 14 players. And of course, to make the deal work, 1 of the 4 teams is always giving up a pretty decent player and then getting three shitballs in return (usually 1 from each of the other 3 teams). Why are they even publishing this crap? These are the kind of callers that get hung up on by Mac, Bernsy, Hood, etc, and with good reason…

And by the way, that “trade machine” on espn.com is fucking stupid as hell. You can put anything in there as long as the salaries match. So, basically, if you’re too stupid to comprehend simple addition and subtraction, then yes, the “trade machine” is for you. Otherwise, I don’t think the Lakers are giving us Kobe Bryant for Tim Thomas and Eric Piatkowski, despite the fact that their salaries line up…

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
I also traded for Kobe without giving up a draft pick or any of their core players. I think they are now in position to win the title. I didn't know Paxson's job was this easy.

Shit, I just got Chris Bosh for Othella Harrington. What the hell are we paying Paxon for anyway?