It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Bulls Uniforms
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

You guys notice that the Bulls have went to more of a silky, shinny fabric on there uniforms. I don't like it. And another thing the numbers on there backs need to be higher. The names need to arc down a little more too. They really look slopy. If you looked back to the Jordan days they were more neat. Just an observation. I'm weird when it comes to stuff like this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Beardown, stop watching the Style Channel.

Post subject: Re: The Bulls Uniforms
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
You guys notice that the Bulls have went to more of a silky, shinny fabric on there uniforms. I don't like it. And another thing the numbers on there backs need to be higher. The names need to arc down a little more too. They really look slopy. If you looked back to the Jordan days they were more neat. Just an observation. I'm weird when it comes to stuff like this.

You can thank the fine folks @ Reebok for that. Reebok does NBA, NFL, and NHL jerseys now, and they are the kings of fashion over function. When Reebok/Adidas (their parent company) go out of business, the jersey buying public will benefit.

The reason the names/#s are lower now is because they added a Bulls logo to the backs of the upper backs jerseys and there needs to be separation from the logo and the name.

Take a look:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/photo?slug= ... 02&prov=ap

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:02 am 
1000 CLUB

I realize that the Bulls head has forced them to go lower. But the Knicks have there logo on there back and there names and numbers look proportional. Other teams have it as well. The Back of the Bulls uniforms look totally out of proportion unlike any other NBA team.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:11 am 
1000 CLUB

Maybe someone can bull a picture of the 98 or 99 bulls and post it next to the curecnt teams uniforms to illustrate my point. It has to be a shot of there backs though.

Post subject: Re: The Bulls Uniforms
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Baracco's
Beardown wrote:
If you looked back to the Jordan days they were more neat.

I would have expected a "neat" reference to the tight shorts years from the boards MIA regular AF AKA PB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

Guy's I'm watching the Bulls in their green St. Patrick uniforms and the numbers are higher up with the names at the proper arc. They still have the Bulls head on their back. See they do have the ability to have the correct uniforms. They need to make the red and white the same way they have these green ones.