It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 651 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:08 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Hockey players are supposed to fuck anything that moves, very much including each other. They're never going to make it to the show with that attitude.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Curious Hair wrote:
Hockey players are supposed to fuck anything that moves, very much including each other. They're never going to make it to the show with that attitude.

Corey Perry wrote:
Hey man believe me, I tried.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:17 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
stay on topic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:30 pm 

Nobody wanted to fuck this one in jail lol. I do think though, a few years ago and a lot less meth, she was probably a smoke show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Curious Hair wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

First thought I had while reading it "of course they're fucking hockey players" :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Curious Hair wrote:

Maybe that's why they kicked ol' gal out of their room before the 3rd guy even got a go.

also, who sits and watches their friends fuck? go get a soda or something. fucking 'ell.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:50 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Hussra wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Maybe that's why they kicked ol' gal out of their room before the 3rd guy even got a go.

also, who sits and watches their friends fuck? go get a soda or something. fucking 'ell.

I'll allow it when the biological woman is more than twice their age. I imagine he was waiting his turn, but she sucked so bad that he decided to pass. Getting kicked out by horny teenagers had to deflate her ego.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:10 pm 

It's documented that she made the statement of them being young enough to be her kids. She was probably on her back saying really weird shit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:15 pm 

you wanna chalk it up to mental illness but this happens too often and with otherwise seemingly normal chicks who can at least hold down some sort of job.

and these are the ones we hear about. maybe 1 to 5 percent of the incidents of cougars behaving badly make it into the papers? The kid has to spill to an adult and that adult has to take it to LE.

I imagine many parents/most fathers would just warn the kid to wrap it up next time so they don't get the chick knocked up and/or catch a disease.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:28 pm 

Maybe in the 80s? These days, most fathers would be jealous of someone actually getting laid, or theyre just upset their kid is heterosexual.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
IkeSouth wrote:
Man that chick is a buzz kill. "You're young enough to be my kids" is not how you sex.

Nope I never use that line. LOL

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:31 am 

I guess this qualifies .. not technically because the chick has a penis but still

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 10:16 am 

This girl is only 30min from me wtf

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0smz4PGw

Quote:
Authorities allege that letters inside a folder in the defendant’s backpack showed the engaged teacher telling the child victim she loved him “more than anyone in the world.”

“One of my cousins is in the 5th grade and I can’t imagine a man talking to her how we talk. I know we have a special relationship and I do love you more than anyone in the world but I have to be the adult here and stop,” Bergmann allegedly said.

In one alleged text exchange, the victim said, “Haha bro I just want to make out with you.” The teacher is accused of replying with, “I do too! Like alllll the time.”

Charging documents reportedly said that Bergmann’s notes tell the boy “she loves him, wants to kiss him, he turns her on and that she is obsessed with him.”

Last edited by IkeSouth on Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 10:29 am 

Baryshnikov-Gretzky dude needs to keep an eye on the ring-bearer at/after the wedding.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 10:32 am 

maybe in costumes she would be better? what in the actual hell would she want with a micro penis?

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 10:35 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
This girl is only 30min from me wtf

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0smz4PGw

Quote:
Authorities allege that letters inside a folder in the defendant’s backpack showed the engaged teacher telling the child victim she loved him “more than anyone in the world.”

“One of my cousins is in the 5th grade and I can’t imagine a man talking to her how we talk. I know we have a special relationship and I do love you more than anyone in the world but I have to be the adult here and stop,” Bergmann allegedly said.

In one alleged text exchange, the victim said, “Haha bro I just want to make out with you.” The teacher is accused of replying with, “I do too! Like alllll the time.”

Charging documents reportedly said that Bergmann’s notes tell the boy “she loves him, wants to kiss him, he turns her on and that she is obsessed with him.”

Gotta be some kind of developmental miss with these chicks? Like maybe they don't date or anything while in school and then get older and wanna go back and redo 5th grade? dafugg.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 10:39 am 

Yea it's gotta be an emotional thing. I just want a tight vagina and not too much talking . To each their own I guess.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 12:53 pm 

when i get to hell or up above, 1st question i'm gonna ask who or whatever's in charge, what's the deal with big girls no ass? Some kind of sick joke? Nothing worse than a big ol gal and board-flat butt. It's like false-advertising as they walk toward you and you're expecting-hoping to see a caboose; train rolls by, no caboose.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 5:20 pm 

seemingly expected this to work out with the 11 year old boy. the one that said 'bruh i just wanna make out with you'.

just really fuckin weird.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
apparently this week is Teacher Appreciation Week

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 11:41 am 

also about her fiance. if you were engaged to a big hipped, flat assed girl, and two months before your wedding she fell in love with an 11 year old boy... like seriously, how in the hell could anyone get over that? you just got cuckhold by a child :lol: like totally, it was a one time thing, wont happen again i promise. btw i want to have a baby! :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 651 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22