It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 905 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:38 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
No, keep dreaming, tankies.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I read some article where there are snipers set-up at the border, and it said a bunch of people were killed. I was like, ok they just shoot protestors at will?

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:41 pm 

It will win Trump the Nobel Peace Prize

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
denisdman wrote:
I read some article where there are snipers set-up at the border, and it said a bunch of people were killed. I was like, ok they just shoot protestors at will?

Pretty much. The Netanyahu regime does not see Palestinians as equal human beings.

Last edited by IMU on Mon May 14, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
The media is never going to make Israel the bad guy.

100% lifetime pass.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
No but it makes a great Cure song.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:51 pm 

IMU wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Pretty much. The Netanyahu regime does not see Palestinians as equal human beings.

His regime is looking more and more like that of the South Africans around the time of the Sharpville massacre. When he's gone, life will be better for all, including sensible Israelis imo.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:52 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:

100% lifetime pass.

Journalists have been very sympathetic to "Palestinian freedom fighters" in the past, but oh well, (((the media)))

I think this incident will confirm that it's past time for Netanyahu to go, but there's simply no ideal solution for these Arabs. Their own country will never be viable, and they'll destroy Israel from within if they're fully integrated. They pretty much have to top out as some kind of protectorate or Bantustan.

Last edited by Curious Hair on Mon May 14, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
No opinion on which side is right or wrong between Palestine/Israel.

But I gotta love this view from the White House:
Quote:
The White House said it still hopes to help foster a peace agreement between Israel and Palestine and believes that the protests — sparked by the opening of the new U.S. embassy in Jerusalem — and deaths don't change that.

Like, c'mon :?

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
dumbas is bragging about saving $1B on the embassy... won't take responsibility when it gets attacked and the reports indicate the attack happened because the defenses weren't strong enough

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:58 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

100% lifetime pass.

Journalists have been very sympathetic to "Palestinian freedom fighters" in the past, but oh well, (((the media)))

I think this incident will confirm that it's past time for Netanyahu to go, but there's simply no ideal solution for these Arabs. Their own country will never be viable, and they'll destroy Israel from within if they're fully integrated. They pretty much have to top out as some kind of protectorate or Bantustan.

THE MEDIA loves Israel.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Terrorists tried to breach the green line. Even those demanding that Israel return to 1967 borders recognize the the green line. If you don't defend Israel holding the line there, then you simply don't believe Israel has a right to defend any line. Heck, even Oslo gave Israel the right to make that section a no-go zone.

It was no secret what the intent was here. Hamas had distributed maps in case they broke through so that they could find the nearest Israeli communities to the fence.

Fun fact, but Palestinians are now complaining about a lack of cooking oil. The reason for he shortage? During their last 2 "protests" they set fire to the pipes at the Kerem Shalom crossing, which is where their supply comes from.

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Mon May 14, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
denisdman wrote:

Anti-Semite.

IMU wrote:

Anti-Semite

Jbi11s wrote:

100% lifetime pass.

Anti-Semite

Regular Reader wrote:
His regime is looking more and more like that of the South Africans around the time of the Sharpville massacre. When he's gone, life will be better for all, including sensible Israelis imo.

Anti-Semite

Jbi11s wrote:
THE MEDIA loves Israel.

Anti-Semite

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:06 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Terrorists tried to breach the green line. Even those demanding that Israel return to 1967 borders recognize the the green line. If you don't defend Israel holding the line there, then you simply don't believe Israel has a right to defend any line. Heck, even Oslo gave Israel the right to make that section a no-go zone.

It was no secret what the intent was here. Hamas had distributed maps in case they broke through so that they could find the nearest Israeli communities to the fence.

NOT THE GREEN LINE!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:07 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Anti-Semite.

IMU wrote:

Anti-Semite

Jbi11s wrote:

100% lifetime pass.

Anti-Semite

Regular Reader wrote:

Anti-Semite

Jbi11s wrote:
THE MEDIA loves Israel.

Anti-Semite

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:08 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

NOT THE GREEN LINE!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

If Israel cannot defend the 1967 border from invasion, then what border are they allowed to defend in the face of a hostile force?

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

NOT THE GREEN LINE!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

Green means "no-go". Americans just don't understand other cultures!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:09 pm 

Why the Palestinians have no cooking oil

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,734 ... 68,00.html :lol:

The chutzpah they have to complain in light of this.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:09 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Anti-Semite.

IMU wrote:

Anti-Semite

Jbi11s wrote:

100% lifetime pass.

Anti-Semite

Regular Reader wrote:

Anti-Semite

Jbi11s wrote:
THE MEDIA loves Israel.

Anti-Semite

It's a JORR Party!

:D

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:10 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

NOT THE GREEN LINE!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:10 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
NOT THE GREEN LINE!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I mean, these are people who fought a war against Israel with the intent of eradicating them and lost. They keep trying anyway (don't kid yourself that they don't have genocide in their hearts and just want to chill out in Gaza and go about their lives; an exclusively Gaza/West Bank state is untenable without the actual developed Israel). How much further compassion do they require? This is bringing a knife to a gunfight, dropping the knife, and demanding that the gunman give you your knife back.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:11 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Fun fact, but Palestinians are now complaining about a lack of cooking oil. The reason for he shortage? During their last 2 "protests" they set fire to the pipes at the Kerem Shalom crossing, which is where their supply comes from.

Yet if Law enforcement in this country behaved in exactly the same fashion you'd be screaming bloody fucking murder. You don't see the logical inconsistencies found in such viewpoints?

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Curious Hair wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
NOT THE GREEN LINE!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I mean, these are people who fought a war against Israel with the intent of eradicating them and lost. They keep trying anyway (don't kid yourself that they don't have genocide in their hearts and just want to chill out in Gaza and go about their lives; an exclusively Gaza/West Bank state is untenable without the actual developed Israel). How much further compassion do they require? This is bringing a knife to a gunfight, dropping the knife, and demanding that the gunman give you your knife back.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:15 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
NOT THE GREEN LINE!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

Cool story, goy.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:16 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Yet if Law enforcement in this country behaved in exactly the same fashion you'd be screaming bloody fucking murder. You don't see the logical inconsistencies found in such viewpoints?

Law enforcement shoots people who are not committing crimes or are not presenting a threat. The people at the border shot today were trying to invade a sovereign nation through an internationally recognized (via Oslo) closed security zone with the clear stated goal of attacking Israeli civilians once the border was breached.

Seriously, LTG, you are 100% fucking clueless on Israel and really should retire from these discussions

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:18 pm 

From before the riots today:

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-new ... -1.6078410

"On Sunday, Hamas posted pictures and maps on social media showing the shortest routes from the border fence to nearby Israeli communities should any demonstrators make it through."

Now tell me, why did Hamas do that? Were they sending people to Israeli communities to greet them with flowers?

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:20 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

"On Sunday, Hamas posted pictures and maps on social media showing the shortest routes from the border fence to nearby Israeli communities should any demonstrators make it through."

Now tell me, why did Hamas do that? Were they sending people to Israeli communities to greet them with flowers?

Uh... There's a paywall.

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Israeli refugee creation services back on track after a down couple years.

Jbi11s wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Uh... There's a paywall.

I provided the quote in question, but incognito mode if you want to read the rest

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Dead Palestinians and legalized sports gambling in America. Has there ever been a better day for the Jews?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 905 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next