It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 481 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Curious Hair wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I'm impressed you guys can recognize him just by the cuff of his sweater. That's branding, motherfuckers!

The main Black Arthur meme is him clenching his fist.

But do you have the original "when you nut" meme? Sounds like a masterpiece.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:16 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
Oh, I don't know if "when you nut but she keep suckin'" itself ever got appended to an Arthur image. I know there were a lot of Arthur putting his pants on while D.W. was on the bed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I'm impressed you guys can recognize him just by the cuff of his sweater. That's branding, motherfuckers!

I could not.

Yeah, I had to see further explanation of that picture of the shirt. It didn’t register at all. I’ve seen the meme of clinched fisted Arthur before but that was a bit too abstract for me as it’s not something on the for front of what I think about.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I tried to make the aardvark from the old Pink Panther cartoons happen but failed .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:32 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
KDdidit wrote:

:lol: :lol: We do live in ridiculous times.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:21 pm 

:lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:35 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
What in the fuck is happening here? The senior moments thread should just link to this thread.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:52 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
What in the fuck is happening here? The senior moments thread should just link to this thread.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:47 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Considering the fact AIPAC is entirely funded within the US and draws most of its support from evangelicals (this is actually true, just go to an AIPAC Convention if you doubt this) nothing you say is correct. AIPAC would be nothing without the evangelicals as that is where the votes are.

Once again you find yourself debating against the facts, when you often find yourself in such a position, you may want to reevaluate where you stand.

Damn you really are an idiot.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign ... ration_Act

Time and time again it has been proven that this AIPAC abides within the rules and thus doesn't have to register.

Really, you need to get a new schtick

Also, is The Bay Area a major market? Let's just remind the board how much of a moron you really are.

They operate within the rules ok. Their stated mission is to lobby on behalf of Israel yet they don't have to register as a foreign agent and you are talking about "rules" . Major market talk isn't relevant to this particular discussion dumbass. It is against the law to lobby on behalf of a foreign govt without registering as a foreign agent. AIPAC does that and thus they are breaking the law.

You are a damn idiot. The fact that you are trying to divert attention away from a basic fact plus the fact that noted legal eagles such as JLN have yet to chime in to provide customary cover means I am right. Beat with your Arabian/Cop hating ass.

You are one of the biggest hypocrites/phonies on this board and you get exposed each and every day even more.

If they are operating within the rules, then how are they illegal? Don't you see why your argument is idiotic? Also, they don't lobby on behalf of Israel so much as on behalf of constituents (who are largely evangelical Christians). Heck, AIPAC was only a small useless group until evangelicals came over into the tent to support it.

Seriously, get some freaking help. You're a loon who can't get past his hatred of the Jews.

https://www.nytimes.com/1988/03/25/obit ... ytmobile=0

Your misinformed propaganda spewing ass lied and stated that AIPAC doesn't lobby on behalf of Israel. They have been doing since day one and breaking the law in doing so since the very beginning.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Because bumping a month old thread to continue yet another argument about Israel is totally normal.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:08 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Because bumping a month old thread to continue yet another argument about Israel is totally normal.

No isn't really about Israel nor even this section. Try and keep up. Don't have the interest in explaining it to you.

I will remember your time capsule the next time you reference something McNown, Chus, Seacrest or anything anyone else said about you over a year ago however.

Glad to see the hypocrites are out in full force. Glad you could make it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
long time guy wrote:

No isn't really about Israel nor even this section. Try and keep up. Don't have the interest in explaining it to you.

I will remember your time capsule the next time you reference something McNown, Chus, Seacrest or anything anyone else said about you over a year ago however.

If the illiterate fool above me actually read the 1938 law he cited, he would understand that it applies to organizations/people under the control of a foreign government. AIPAC has advocated for Israel, but has always been run/controlled by Americans and not Israelis or the Israeli government. As has been mentioned, AIPAC's biggest boosters are American evangelicals. It is an organization with leadership that is entirely comprised of US citizens.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Let it just be said that LTG is a deranged lunatic who consistently lies about false academic credentials only to continuously bring up arguments months later after he has already lost them. Seriously LTG, get some help. This is not normal behavior, even for CFMB.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:49 pm 

:lol: this thread title still makes me laugh. Like a Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew title.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:51 pm 

JBills took alot of heat in this thread, but he did some great work pointing out what MANY have thought here for years.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:55 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
:lol: this thread title still makes me laugh. Like a Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew title.

That's the aesthetic I was searching for.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:56 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
JBills took alot of heat in this thread, but he did some great work pointing out what MANY have thought here for years.

Then maybe smarter people among your MANY should have brought it up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 am 

Douchebag wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:37 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Then maybe smarter people among your MANY should have brought it up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:18 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:

If the illiterate fool above me actually read the 1938 law he cited, he would understand that it applies to organizations/people under the control of a foreign government. AIPAC has advocated for Israel, but has always been run/controlled by Americans and not Israelis or the Israeli government. As has been mentioned, AIPAC's biggest boosters are American evangelicals. It is an organization with leadership that is entirely comprised of US citizens.

If the Foreign Agent law doesn't apply to American citizens then why was Paul Manafort charged for violating this particular law?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... story.html

2. At what point will your misinformed ass simply stop lying about things that you know absolutely nothing about? AIPAC has always represented the "interests" of Israel you damn idiot. From the very beginning its founder was under the "control" of Israel.

http://www.israellobby.org/kenen/

https://www.nytimes.com/1988/03/25/obit ... nytmobile=

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58dd ... 598666/amp

That isn't even a requirement to be in violation of the law either. You don't have to be under control to necessarily represent the interests of anyone. The Law merely stipulates that you report it if you are lobbying on behalf of a foreign govt.

As i stated before at what point do you stop promoting false information? Aren't you tired of being exposed as a fraud? At this point you have been rendered nothing more than a fool and a hack.

Last edited by long time guy on Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:29 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Let it just be said that LTG is a deranged lunatic who consistently lies about false academic credentials only to continuously bring up arguments months later after he has already lost them. Seriously LTG, get some help. This is not normal behavior, even for CFMB.

From the guy that constantly refers to "Bay Area Markets" long after the discussion has ended. Atlantic Charter. Lies about NBA comments. Aint that rich?

As far as deranged goes you might possibly be the most "deranged" person on this board. You advocate for cops to be killed. You advocate for Civilians and Doctors to be killed.

You have interjected yourself into at least 15-20 discussions that i have been involved in for the sole purpose of taking personal shots at me. In fact i can't remember the last interjection that you have had that did not begin without you initially taking a shot at me.
Your lunacy in this particular area runs so deep that you've taken to defending reprobates such as Chas yet you pontificate regarding someone else's (perceived) derangement?

You have a weird obsession with my level of academic achievement attainment yet you're trying to provide a medical diagnosis for me?

You blatantly lie even when confronted with facts, which is in of itself symptomatic of some sort of psychological shortcoming.

Something is wrong with you.

Last edited by long time guy on Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:01 am 

Douchebag wrote:

The racism police had private chats over CH? You guys really are pathetic.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:03 am 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

The racism police had private chats over CH? You guys really are pathetic.

You still have it better than 99 percent of people in history so calm down.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:07 am 

Glad to hear that offended you too. I am certain you aren’t understanding the point that was being made. It takes a lot more effort than blanket labels and your typical Internet shaming of supposed deportables.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:17 am 

Glad to hear that offended you too. I am certain you aren’t understanding the point that was being made. It takes a lot more effort than blanket labels and your typical Internet shaming of supposed deportables.

It had no reason to offend me but it certainly was one of the dumbest statements ever made on here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:26 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

It had no reason to offend me but it certainly was one of the dumbest statements ever made on here.

Based on what? You have nothing other than racism is bad and evil and can’t be discussed. That’s the thinking of a child. It’s dumb isn’t an arguement. It’s how someone who can’t comprehend the point responds.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:34 am 

Based on what? You have nothing other than racism is bad and evil and can’t be discussed. That’s the thinking of a child. It’s dumb isn’t an arguement. It’s how someone who can’t comprehend the point responds.
What is the point of saying that, and I'm paraphrasing, that people living under Jim Crow lived a better life then 99% of people? Explain it further since I clearly didn't comprehend the point.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 481 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next