It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:43 am 

pizza_Place: Passero's
Ever fucked outdoors?

Where have u fucked that was a weird or wild or risky place to fuck in??

Did u fuck outside in ur yard? Did any neighbors see u doin' it?

Maybe you fucked behind the bleachers at a sporting event?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:20 am 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
I actually have an anecdote. When I was 18, I still lived within walking distance of my elementary school. My girlfriend at the time was a member of a mainstream cult and wasn't supposed to be seen with me, (a rotten regular Protestant), so we would have to find secret places to get physical. So we walked to my old grade school, toward the soccer field, where there was like a shed with a deck that housed the nets, the balls, flags, whatever. So my gf and I were on the deck floor, doing you know what, when we hear a car coming up the gravel parkway. We tried to get our pants back on ASAP and act like everything was normal, but then we heard the car turn around and head back out to the street. It was a cop car. Got away with it without any interaction with police. #NoCap

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:27 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
In the asshole, Bob.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Ur mom was pretty wild

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:06 pm 

shirtless driver wrote:
I actually have an anecdote. When I was 18, I still lived within walking distance of my elementary school. My girlfriend at the time was a member of a mainstream cult and wasn't supposed to be seen with me, (a rotten regular Protestant), so we would have to find secret places to get physical. So we walked to my old grade school, toward the soccer field, where there was like a shed with a deck that housed the nets, the balls, flags, whatever. So my gf and I were on the deck floor, doing you know what, when we hear a car coming up the gravel parkway. We tried to get our pants back on ASAP and act like everything was normal, but then we heard the car turn around and head back out to the street. It was a cop car. Got away with it without any interaction with police. #NoCap

Welcome back!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Spaulding wrote:
In the asshole, Bob.

I always thought that was an urban legend, but no: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiARvvemLlk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Eubanks was a great host.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:48 pm 

The mail

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
the view count on this thread went from single to triple digits after Spaulding responded...disappointing.

in the middle of making out an either high AF or crazy or both goth chick jumped on it while we were sitting on that bench along the wall of the City Club once. After a few minutes notice there's a bouncer standing next to us and he finally says something like "10 seconds to cut it out/put it away or i hit you with the flashlight***". Crazy goth chick, "go ahead, I don't mind". Ended up finishing out in the parking lot in the first unlocked car we could find. It was a hatchback, iirc.

different girl, actual gf at the time in the back seat of a Geo Metro while her beaner friend (she called herself beaner, so it's ok) drove us from Deep Creek Lake to DC in a snowstorm. Well, once in a snowstorm.

Not much for public sex since they got strict with the RSO thing.

***like turn on the light and shine it on us, not go Rodney King on our asses.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:29 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
whistler knows how to keep the meters moving

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:33 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
good dolphin wrote:
The mail

I think you meant the "male", but that's not really a place, big guy.

Thank you for sharing, though. All are welcome here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:39 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
There was a spot near the Planetarium where young people would gather to have sex. There used to be dozens of us out there during the summer. I imagine most of us couldn't afford a room.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:17 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
In college there was a lot more action in cars and in the park. Wildest thing I did was have sex behind the library at Illinois State. It was pretty much out in the wide open and anyone could have walked up on us. That was over 20 years ago and things have been pretty tame since the college behavior.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:03 am 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
There was a spot near the Planetarium where young people would gather to have sex. There used to be dozens of us out there during the summer. I imagine most of us couldn't afford a room.

Was this an orgy type situation? Or did couples just observe one another in action before offering comments and helpful hints about how to improve?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:16 am 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

Was this an orgy type situation? Or did couples just observe one another in action before offering comments and helpful hints about how to improve?

:lol: :lol: No orgies. You couldn't help but occasionally notice or try to place your blanket in the area of someone you found attractive.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:23 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nas wrote:

Sounds like it was out of this world

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:25 am 
100000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Nas wrote:

She would ultimately marry a woman. I don't know what that says about my performances.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:49 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

Dogging in the UK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:52 pm 

Nas wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Nas wrote:

She would ultimately marry a woman. I don't know what that says about my performances.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Hussra wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

Dogging in the UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u4hAxi5b6o

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:42 pm 

Nas wrote:

The lakefront was filled with spots back then. Once my then gf and I got caught just afterwards when people would routinely drive behind McCormick place and do whatever. The cop wrote me a must appear ticket for a date I was away in school.

My dad didn't get as amused by the judge's lecture as everyone else in the court did. But at least he tossed out the ticket.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:32 am 

T-Bone wrote:
In college there was a lot more action in cars and in the park. Wildest thing I did was have sex behind the library at Illinois State. It was pretty much out in the wide open and anyone could have walked up on us. That was over 20 years ago and things have been pretty tame since the college behavior.

Similar here - heading back from a house party with someone met that night - walking her home and we end up behind some bushes on campus in Iowa City and then she walks off on her own. I am woman, hear me roar. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: Angie Baby's
Hawkeye Vince wrote:
I am woman, hear me roar. :lol:

ASCAP Alert!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:53 pm 

W_Z wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:

Welcome back!

Thanks W_Z. I never actually left, still lurked, but recently remembered my password. You've always been one of my favorite members here and I still remember us having a beer after that bowling event so many years ago. You're still hilarious. Stay that way. :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

I hope your health situation is improving, shirtless! Good to see you posting again!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:46 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
I hope your health situation is improving, shirtless! Good to see you posting again!

Thank you so much. :cheers:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:53 am 

shirtless driver wrote:
W_Z wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:

Welcome back!

Thanks W_Z. I never actually left, still lurked, but recently remembered my password. You've always been one of my favorite members here and I still remember us having a beer after that bowling event so many years ago. You're still hilarious. Stay that way. :D

Aw thanks man I remember that as well. Very fun day!