It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 126  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:17 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
#Truth

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
long time guy wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Jesus Christ would say not to kill innocent civilians and long time guy would say "ugh, more anti-Hillarism. Looks like Jesus is another Trump supporter."

:lol:

And cough up the dough for your liberation!

Totally normal!
You must have missed your man Trump talking about taking the oil the other night.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... dness.html
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -legal-war

Someguy. Hypocrite amongst hypocrites.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u-LB6jkCGog

You LITERALLY said we should invade nations and have them pay us for the privilege.

You are a fucking psycho and an idiot.

Classic Hillary supporter.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Seacrest wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
I been out riding my bike, come home my air is out and its 100 here is Clearwater. Fucking maintenance guy is taking his fucking time.
LTG got my in dual jerk mode, tin foil hat and Archie Bunker. I do love the fact he will not go neat the HRC health thread.

Current temp in Clearwater. No one can believe a thing you type here. Except the racist stuff.

Clearwater

FL, United States
Cloudy

88°F

real feel is a 100

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:23 pm 

Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
The other difference is that no one seems to defend Trump at least here.

If ltg and Nas admitted Hillary is horrible and no one should be happy voting for her then this thread would probably be a lot different.

Exactly.

These are MANY of the usual defenses of Trump and his "policies".

"Well Hillary did ____."
"Hillary is a worse person"
"He doesn't really mean that."
"If we're going to have borders and laws..."
"What do you have to lose?"

Agreed. There is even a defense of Trump the Racist. If it is not a defense then his racism is excused. It shouldn't be. His racism should be an immediate disqualifier. Think about how hard Obama worked to curtail any discussion of race and counterbalance it with Trump's blatant disregard for it. When people refer to white privilege this is what they are referring to. Trump can be a bigoted racist asshole and his actions will be totally forgiven. He is on the verge of being elected President of the United States. Ignorant guys like Chas and Elmhurst Steve are irrevelant when they hold bigoted racist thoughts. Trump cannot be provided with such an exemption. His racism has consequences. I don't think he will win but he should never have gotten this far in such a "post- racial society".

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:27 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
long time guy wrote:
Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

If ltg and Nas admitted Hillary is horrible and no one should be happy voting for her then this thread would probably be a lot different.

Exactly.

"Well Hillary did ____."

Agreed. There is even a defense of Trump the Racist. If it is not a defense then his racism is excused. It shouldn't be. His racism should be an immediate disqualifier. Think about how hard Obama worked to curtail any discussion of race and counterbalance it with Trump's blatant disregard for it. When people refer to white privilege this is what they are referring to. Trump can be a bigoted racist asshole and his actions will be totally forgiven. He is on the verge of being elected President of the United States. Ignorant guys like Chas and Elmhurst Steve are irrevelant when they hold bigoted racist thoughts. Trump cannot be provided with such an exemption. His racism has consequences. I don't think he will win but he should never have gotten this far in such a "post- racial society".

What do you want people to do except vote against him? Or do you think we're all a bunch of secret Trump voters?

And a HUGE part of why he is on the verge of being elected President of the United States is because he's running against a lying criminal. Democrats have to own that fact.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
I've been beating this dead horse the whole thread. I've got 7 guys so far that LTG thinks are voting for Trump because they hate Hillary. Bad news JORR...you're one of them...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:30 pm 

Trump sucks. Will not vote for him.
Hillary sucks. Probably will have to vote for her.

How is this not good enough for some of you?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:31 pm 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Exactly.

"Well Hillary did ____."

What do you want people to do except vote against him? Or do you think we're all a bunch of secret Trump voters?

And a HUGE part of why he is on the verge of being elected President of the United States is because he's running against a lying criminal. Democrats have to own that fact.

A great start would be addressing the complaints leveled against him and then maybe pivoting to attacking Hillary. When his statements or actions are ignored it can feel like MANY are supporting Trump or don't have an issue with his words or actions.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:35 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Exactly.

"Well Hillary did ____."

Can you name any crime that she has been convicted of? As far liars go most politicians if not all are that on some level. Trump is not exactly a truth teller.

The only thing that I will suggest that what Trump is has been mostly ignored. Each time someone references him it is ignored or Hillary Clinton becomes the topic. Trump is the much more flawed person and candidate. That would be the case whether he ran against a dem or a Republican.

His nomination is going to have ramifications for the Republican Party for years to come.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:37 pm 
Site Admin

long time guy wrote:
Can you name any crime that she has been convicted of?

We have to stop right here. She's one of the most powerful people on earth. Who do you think is going to convict her?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:38 pm 

SomeGuy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Jesus Christ would say not to kill innocent civilians and long time guy would say "ugh, more anti-Hillarism. Looks like Jesus is another Trump supporter."

Totally normal!
You must have missed your man Trump talking about taking the oil the other night.

You LITERALLY said we should invade nations and have them pay us for the privilege.

Was there really any doubt that you would completely ignore Trump's comments regarding the taking of the oil? You are about as predictable as the old Hulk Hogan clothesline/leg drop finishing maneuver at this point

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:39 pm 
Site Admin

long time guy wrote:
His nomination is going to have ramifications for the Republican Party for years to come.

And Clinton's election is going to have ramifications for years to come as well. It's likely going to result in president Ted Cruz.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:

And Clinton's election is going to have ramifications for years to come as well. It's likely going to result in president Ted Cruz.

President Rubio or Kasich. We would all pray for Trump if Cruz got elected president.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Here is a real scary thought. If Blago does not get caught he runs against HRC in the Primary.
Who comes out on top? Blago,HRC or Bernie?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:42 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Cruz is the logical next step after having two of the most repulsive major party nominees in recent memory. How can we possibly find someone even worse? Well here you go.

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
long time guy wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Totally normal!

Was there really any doubt that you would completely ignore Trump's comments regarding the taking of the oil? You are about as predictable as the old Hulk Hogan clothesline/leg drop finishing maneuver at this point

Who the fuck is taking about Trump? I didn't mention him, I posted about your actual horrible thoughts. You have MANY.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Phil McCracken wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Cruz is the logical next step after having two of the most repulsive major party nominees in recent memory. How can we possibly find someone even worse? Well here you go.

People always say they're leaving the country if someone's elected.

If Cruz is elected, I'm gone. Not sure where but I'm gone. Single worst politician in my lifetime.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:21 pm 

SomeGuy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Totally normal!

Quote:
Who the fuck is taking about Trump? I didn't mention him

You really can't make this shit up can you?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:18 am 

pizza_Place: Sausage
Trump economic policy speech live:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2553565088001/donald-trump-delivers-economic-policy-speech-in-new-york/?#sp=watch-live

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am 

He really is afraid of women he doesn't/can't control. He looked sheepish & quickly frightened when the Flint pastor interrupted his attempted diatribe yesterday. Bush & the flying shoe cowardly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
All he has to do is remain quiet or speak in generic platitudes.

Instead he blasts the pastor who interrupted him last night.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:46 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Nuclear codes.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:59 am 
100000 CLUB

Terry's Peeps wrote:

Did he really blast her?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Regular Reader wrote:
He really is afraid of women he doesn't/can't control. He looked sheepish & quickly frightened when the Flint pastor interrupted his attempted diatribe yesterday. Bush & the flying shoe cowardly.

I agree...and yet his reaction was far superior to Hillary's when she was approached by the BLM activist a few months ago. Of course, Hillary didn't realize there was a camera on her at the time of the exchange.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Nas wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Did he really blast her?

Right in the face.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:03 pm 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

I agree...and yet his reaction was far superior to Hillary's when she was approached by the BLM activist a few months ago. Of course, Hillary didn't realize there was a camera on her at the time of the exchange.

The Making of a Trumpet.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:04 pm 
100000 CLUB

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Nas wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Did he really blast her?

Right in the face.

He gave her an eye surprise

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

The Making of a Trumpet.

Huh? Give me some credit. Even I admit that Hillary is one of the four best major party candidates running for the presidency.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

The Making of a Trumpet.

Huh? Give me some credit. Even I admit that Hillary is one of the four best major party candidates running for the presidency.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:09 pm 
Regular Reader wrote:

He's scared of anybody he can't control. Male or female.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 126  Next