It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:09 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Trumpets on display

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-cnn-re ... 00196.html

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:36 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
long time guy wrote:

I don't recall ever labeling you a Trump defender. If I have honestly I have forgotten. You as much as I'll admit bias towards the Clintons in most instances, it is borne out of a lot of things that frankly I think are unfair.

For instance, It is quite unfair to find an equivocation in the racist debate. Trump was found liable in a court of law. He enacted policy which purposely discriminated against blacks. Hillary Clinton expressed prejudices against black criminals. Trump has never attempted to do anything meaningful for blacks and has historically been found to deny blacks things that the law says he shouldn't. There isn't any interpretation necessary for what he does. It was overt.

When I mention Community Reinvestment as a means of uplifting blacks you pooh poohed it and attempted to manufacture it to fit a construct that you have of the Clintons. Donald Trump would never have done that and he has a history of denying blacks the very thing that this piece of legislation sought to combat.

If they are one and the same as far as racism, then explain why the vast majority of white supremacists groups supported Trump. Shouldn't the equivalency extend here also?

Trump's racism is obviously more overt and potentially much more dangerous than that of the Clintons--especially if he proceeds down the path that he outlined during the campaign when he emerged as a neofascist. But Clintonian racism and obsequiousness to free market principles has set the stage for Trump's ugly racial politics and his perverse redefinition of the common good.

The CRA is hardly what people think of as a traditional community investment program. It was essentially a partial, market-based solution to a structural socioeconomic problem. It also contributed to the rise of the subprime loan market and the massive plundering of minority wealth by the predominantly white financial industry via the mortgage crisis.

I don't think you correctly understood my point about equivocation and obfuscation, but it really doesn't matter any more.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:58 am 

long time guy wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:
She didn't do a good job of answering pay for play Clinton Foundation.

She also didn't handle the Email either. That is going to be a stain but it's not a deal killer.

I do think that stuff is terrible, but nobody cares. At least nobody who isn't already voting for Trump. She's got all this horrible damning e-mail correspondence and her defense is that it was hacked by Russians. Think about that for a minute. She's not sorry about anything she has done or said, but only that she got caught. And she isn't even embarrassed. In fact, I have yet to see either Clinton embarrassed by anything. She is trying to blame Trump for the hacking somehow. It's really ridiculous.

I think her responses to the emails have been ridiculous from Day 1. A crime was likely committed but she was smart enough to be far enough away from it where no one could charge her. That being said she's absolutely right about Trump and Russia. That relationship and the hacking should be a major story.

There is collusion there and Ronald Reagan is turning over in his grave at the thought of a Republican nominee for President stumping for a communist.

Hey Seacrest you have been lying about me being disinvested collusionwise for a while now. I thought it was about time that I call you in it.

Seacrest wrote:
You have run your mouth for two years about Trump being guilty.

I'm still glad that you are not personally invested in this though. :lol:

And you wonder why I call people such as yourself liars. Here is why. I was on this before the election. I've always been interested in his connection to Russians. Unlike you I didn't all of a sudden change my beat either hypocrite.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:05 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:

She also didn't handle the Email either. That is going to be a stain but it's not a deal killer.

I do think that stuff is terrible, but nobody cares. At least nobody who isn't already voting for Trump. She's got all this horrible damning e-mail correspondence and her defense is that it was hacked by Russians. Think about that for a minute. She's not sorry about anything she has done or said, but only that she got caught. And she isn't even embarrassed. In fact, I have yet to see either Clinton embarrassed by anything. She is trying to blame Trump for the hacking somehow. It's really ridiculous.

I think her responses to the emails have been ridiculous from Day 1. A crime was likely committed but she was smart enough to be far enough away from it where no one could charge her. That being said she's absolutely right about Trump and Russia. That relationship and the hacking should be a major story.

There is collusion there and Ronald Reagan is turning over in his grave at the thought of a Republican nominee for President stumping for a communist.

Hey Seacrest you have been lying about me being disinvested collusionwise for a while now. I thought it was about time that I call you in it.

Seacrest wrote:

And you wonder why I call people such as yourself liars. Here is why. I was on this before the election. I've always been interested in his connection to Russians. Unlike you I didn't all of a sudden change my beat either hypocrite.

December of 2016 is AFTER the election.

You aren't being dishonest there. Just mistaken.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:25 am 

Seacrest wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Seacrest wrote:

December of 2016 is AFTER the election.

You aren't being dishonest there. Just mistaken.

And you are still lying. Unfucking believable. I made the post on Oct. 20th/21st 2016.

Again you wonder why I refer to guys like you as being a liars. Here is why.

Page 115 of this thread for those scoring at home.
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=99618&start=3420#p2575431

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:27 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Does it really matter when you began fantasizing about Hillary Clinton created nonsense?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:33 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Does it really matter when you began fantasizing about Hillary Clinton created nonsense?

Yeah it does. The guy you run the site with has been lying about my level of "interest" for a while now and it was high time that he be called on it. If you weren't going to call him on it previously then no need to try and deflect now.

He has been on this for a while now and he has been lying each time he does it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:46 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It also matters where you are concerned also. You repetitively make the case that people are only concerned because "Hillary lost". Wrong. I cared even when I thought she was going to win.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:59 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
So... Who moves threads to the politics section?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:02 am 
Site Admin

Jbi11s wrote:

I merged the Smollett threads. I don't think we really needed two, do you?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:06 am 

idk if we needed one.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:08 am 
Site Admin

Jbi11s wrote:
idk if we needed one.

:lol: Jussie Smollett didn't just commit a crime against himself. He committed a crime against humanity. I'm not normally in favor of the death penalty, but this could be an exception.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:22 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Jbi11s wrote:

Seems to me Nas did most of this. Or at least less of it happens now. Just observational opinion though. No inside info with my fellow colluders Jorr and Seacrest.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:27 am 

The board is much more enjoyable when the political arguments are not seen in active topics.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:43 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
idk if we needed one.

:lol: Jussie Smollett didn't just commit a crime against himself. He committed a crime against humanity. I'm not normally in favor of the death penalty, but this could be an exception.

Throw in the trump family and we have a great deal. Big league.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
let's just wash this down all at once.
Jussie. Trumps. Clintons.

This way we're all happy....deal?

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:13 am 

wdelaney72 wrote:
let's just wash this down all at once.
Jussie. Trumps. Clintons.

This way we're all happy....deal?

No problem :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126