It is currently Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 8:00 am 

I hate when corporations tell their employees "we are a family"... No we are not! I am exchanging my labor/time for a paycheck and not be part of the corporations family!

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 9:00 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
when did they fire you?

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 9:03 am 

Bagels wrote:
when did they fire you?

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 10:23 am 

Bagels wrote:
when did they fire you?

Never worked in food service and hopefully never will... A Pro tip for anyone who has kids at high school age or are a person looking for their first job always try to work at a company where the customer base is rich. So if you have a choice working for Aldi or Whole Foods... You should work at Whole Foods. Or if you have an opportunity to work at McDonald's or Wildfire... You should work at Wildfire. The reason being is both a psychological and something to shoot for by exposed socially with a rich customer base.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 12:34 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Steve Stone wrote:
Here's a tip for all you young ballplayers out there. When searching for a job, it generally helps to look for jobs that pay well. When I won 25 games for Baltimore in 1980, my personal assistant was paid a very competitive wage. Given the choice between working for me and working as a barback at the White Swallow, I think he and I both agreed he made the right decision. However, by bringing on Mike Remlinger, it appears that Dusty Baker has made the wrong decision here.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 12:48 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Steve Stone wrote:
Here's a tip for all you young ballplayers out there. When searching for a job, it generally helps to look for jobs that pay well. When I won 25 games for Baltimore in 1980, my personal assistant was paid a very competitive wage. Given the choice between working for me and working as a barback at the White Swallow, I think he and I both agreed he made the right decision. However, by bringing on Mike Remlinger, it appears that Dusty Baker has made the wrong decision here.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 4:17 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
polster wrote:
Bagels wrote:
when did they fire you?

Never worked in food service and hopefully never will... A Pro tip for anyone who has kids at high school age or are a person looking for their first job always try to work at a company where the customer base is rich. So if you have a choice working for Aldi or Whole Foods... You should work at Whole Foods. Or if you have an opportunity to work at McDonald's or Wildfire... You should work at Wildfire. The reason being is both a psychological and something to shoot for by exposed socially with a rich customer base.

I would agree polster, but in fairness to Culver's, it is unlike any other fast food place that I'm aware of.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 8:44 pm 

polster wrote:
Bagels wrote:
when did they fire you?

work at local dive bar, or bartend at upscale pretentious dbag bar?

dbag bar all the way. the people in the dive bars wont be fun for long, and they never tip.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 7:10 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Douchebag wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Steve Stone wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 7:15 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
a genius wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Steve Stone wrote:

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 12:29 pm 

I feel that laughs are given out much too liberally at this site.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 1:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
good dolphin wrote:

Yup, CFMB is a real-ass house of mirth.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 1:06 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Yup, CFMB is a real-ass house of mirth.

You 2 are just old and angry.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 4:37 pm 

pizza_Place: MAGA Pizza
IkeSouth wrote:
polster wrote:
Bagels wrote:
when did they fire you?

work at local dive bar, or bartend at upscale pretentious dbag bar?

dbag bar all the way. the people in the dive bars wont be fun for long, and they never tip.

8)
Back inna day I had a chance to leave the Lodge and go work for Butch McGuire's as a prime bartender.
I thought about it for almost a whole minute before knowing I'd never want to serve and talk to those people and give up the good times of the dive bar of Division St.
And, of course, there was way more street cred with the people who lived and worked around the Street of Dreams.

"Those aren't our people."- Las Chicas de La Calle de Suenos.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 5:28 pm 

good dolphin wrote:

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 7:44 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Brick wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

:lol: at your :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2024 7:21 am 

pizza_Place: The Forum
Steve Stone wrote:

Stammering Mully needs to do 2004 Stoney.