It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 8:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lonzo: Year 2
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:19 am 

Someone has been MIA for quite a long time on this.

FavreFan wrote:

I am probably the 2nd biggest Lonzo fan on the board behind shakes. I think he's already good and think he's going to be very good.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Anyone catch the Lakers game tonight? It was the Lonzo and Lebron show. Both had triple doubles, first time since 2007 (jason kidd, Vince Carter) two players on the same team had triple doubles.

Lonzo's line:

16pts (7/11 fg)
10 rebounds
10 assists (2 to)
5 steals
1 block

And oh yeah, completely shut down Kemba Walker holding him to 2-13 from the field.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:14 pm 

John Wall With 28 and 8 in the first half on All league defender Lonzo.

Lonzo's response? 3points and 2 rebounds

A great portion of Harden's 50 from the other night were Ball guarding him. So much for his elite defense.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:34 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
shakes wrote:
Anyone catch the Lakers game tonight? It was the Lonzo and Lebron show. Both had triple doubles, first time since 2007 (jason kidd, Vince Carter) two players on the same team had triple doubles.

Lonzo's line:

16pts (7/11 fg)
10 rebounds
10 assists (2 to)
5 steals
1 block

And oh yeah, completely shut down Kemba Walker holding him to 2-13 from the field.

You're a clown, second to only farvefan.. the guy sucks..but keep bumping this shitty thread every 25 days :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
He doesn't suck but he looks like nothing more than a decent starter. He's still young that could change.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Nas wrote:
He doesn't suck but he looks like nothing more than a decent starter. He's still young that could change.

Right.

He's an average NBA player.

He's a bust based on where he was drafted.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:49 pm 

Nas wrote:

For #2 picks? He blows

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!

Guy is playing elite level defense. Last night was rough vs Wall after a quick back to back, but the he still had 3 steals and 2 blocks and wasn't guarding Wall the whole night. before that game he was shutting down every all star he ran into, Conley, CP3, Kemba.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:52 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Nas wrote:

Right.

He's an average NBA player.

He's a bust based on where he was drafted.

That is the whole point. His production is slightly better than D-League level Arcianodo. Of the guys drafted in the top 10 last year only one other is playing worse and that is the guy from the Knicks. Fultz hasn't really played and even injured has still provided similar stats.

This guy sucks. No Great Shakes claimed he would be a stud. There is nothing which suggests that. If you placed Cam Payne in the starting slot and played him similar minutes there is no doubt that he would be better.

He is worse than the guy they traded in order to clear the deck for him. No Great also told us that he was the best rookie in last years class.

Dissed everyone anyone referenced. He is the 3rd best rookie of the guys from his own team. Think about that one for a second. He stinks. They have too much invested to pull the plug right now. They have to make good on this kid otherwise he would have been jettisoned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Youngs a bust Ball's a Bust then the Hawks and Lakers tanking must also be a bust!?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:08 pm 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
Youngs a bust Ball's a Bust then the Hawks and Lakers tanking must also be a bust!?

Lakers just fucked up by not taking Fox

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:21 pm 

312player wrote:

Lakers just fucked up by not taking Fox
Fucking up is fucking up

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:24 pm 

Just like Philly!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:24 pm 

Just like Philly!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:29 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Just like Philly!

and who else hot shot?????????????????

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:46 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Just like Philly!

Dallas and Sacramento currently looking good too dude. However don't let facts get in the way of a Walt narrative. Memphis tanked last season too. All looking better because of it.

What you don't quite get is that tanking isn't the problem when do stupid shit. Being a stupid ass GM is the problem. Doesn't matter if you tank or not. You're fucked til you get better management.

Both teams traded guys that were better (Atl and LA) so that they could clear the decks for 2 bums (Ball and Young) If the Lakers draft Tatum and Atl drafts Doncic or JJ jr and keep the two guys they traded they are better teams right now. Both teams. You can't say that tanking was the problem (though you always stupidly do) Dumb management is the problem.

Don't look now but Phoenix is about to make a move also. Got their guys healthy now and also just traded for 2 guys that will help them. They won't make the playoffs this year but lookout next year. Barring injury ok course. All because of tanking they now have a franchise center.

You never present a plan other than tanking doesn't work..If not that then what?

Last edited by long time guy on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:54 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Just like Philly!

Dallas and Sacramento currently looking good too dude. However don't let facts get in the way of a Walt narrative. Memphis tanked last season too. All looking better because of it.

Dallas and Kings Bust...Memphis also

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:55 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Just like Philly!

You sound stupid.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:11 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Just like Philly!

You sound stupid.

Hurry run look at the standings....that's the teams that show tanking works! You are stupid :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:42 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Just like Philly!

You sound stupid.

Hurry run look at the standings....that's the teams that show tanking works! You are stupid :lol:

Each of those teams are now above .500 dumbass. They were all well below .500 last season. Each of those teams drafted future All Stars i.e. (building blocks) because they tanked. I know you are too stupid to understand what the word "improvement" means or how it works but that can't be an out for idiocy all the time.

As I stated before what is your alternative to tanking?

You don't have one an to illustrate just how dumb you are they are currently in better shape than a number of teams that always "go for it". I'd much rather be Phoenix or Dallas than Houston S.A. going forward.

While we are at it explain to me the logic of what the great Thibs did? He "went for it" and look where the hell it got him? i'd much rather be Phoenix, Sac or Dallas than Minnesota too. Explain to me how not tanking has worked out for him you raging idiot?

You are so stupid that you still regard Philly as a failure. Just goes to show that you don't know shit.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:56 am 

Just like Philly![/quote]
and who else hot shot?????????????????[/quote]

Dallas and Sacramento currently looking good too dude. However don't let facts get in the way of a Walt narrative. Memphis tanked last season too. All looking better because of it.[/quote]
Dallas and Kings Bust...Memphis also[/quote]

You sound stupid.[/quote]
Hurry run look at the standings....that's the teams that show tanking works! You are stupid :lol:[/quote]

Each of those teams are now above .500 dumbass. They were all well below .500 last season. Each of those teams drafted future All Stars i.e. (building blocks) because they tanked. I know you are too stupid to understand what the word "improvement" means or how it works but that can't be an out for idiocy all the time.

As I stated before what is your alternative to tanking?

You don't have one an to illustrate just how dumb you are they are currently in better shape than a number of teams that always "go for it". I'd much rather be Phoenix or Dallas than Houston S.A. going forward.

While we are at it explain to me the logic of what the great Thibs did? He "went for it" and look where the hell it got him? i'd much rather be Phoenix, Sac or Dallas than Minnesota too. Explain to me how not tanking has worked out for him you raging idiot?

You are so stupid that you still regard Philly as a failure. Just goes to show that you don't know shit.[/quote]
Once again you are a liar....Isaid Toronto and Philly should come out of the East look it up and apologize.....Phoenix, Kings and Mavs won't win a conference title in the next 10 years.You think that a guy who hasn't played in going on 2 years is going to be better than a Rookie in the Top 10 in assists. I also see there is a waiting list to obtain almost All Star Jabari Parker 8)

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:05 am 

Quote:
Once again you are a liar....Isaid Toronto and Philly should come out of the East look it up and apologize.

So if you think Philly is good and a contender then quite obviously tanking works then.

Quote:
....Phoenix, Kings and Mavs won't win a conference title in the next 10 years.

Your prognostications mean nothing since it was only 2 years ago that you said the same thing about Philly. Now you are backpedaling as if you were on board when for 2-3 years anyone that thought they were good was an idiot.

Quote:
You think that a guy who hasn't played in going on 2 years is going to be better than a Rookie in the Top 10 in assists.

Yeah because said rookie isn't shit. Shitty shooting percentage (another thing you have backpedaled on) and the worst defense in the league. Ben Simmons was top 10 in assists last year and this and you still proceeded to say he wasn't shit.Your eyetest has Trae Young to be "special". Shows what the hell you know. In case you haven't noticed his point and assist averages have been on a steady decline since the beginning of the season

Quote:
I also see there is a waiting list to obtain almost All Star Jabari Parker 8)

Yes there is. Not bad for a guy out of the rotation on a lousy team.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:17 am 

long time guy wrote:
Quote:
Once again you are a liar....Isaid Toronto and Philly should come out of the East look it up and apologize.

So if you think Philly is good and a contender then quite obviously tanking works then. You name one case where tanking works ….show me more!

Quote:
....Phoenix, Kings and Mavs won't win a conference title in the next 10 years.

Your prognostications mean nothing since it was only 2 years ago that you said the same thing about Philly. Now you are backpedaling as if you were on board when for 2-3 years anyone that thought they were good was an idiot.

Quote:
You think that a guy who hasn't played in going on 2 years is going to be better than a Rookie in the Top 10 in assists.

Yeah because said rookie isn't shit. Shitty shooting percentage (another thing you have backpedaled on) and the worst defense in the league. Ben Simmons was top 10 in assists last year and this and you still proceeded to say he wasn't shit.Your eyetest has Trae Young to be "special". Shows what the hell you know. In case you haven't noticed his point and assist averages have been on a steady decline since the beginning of the season If you haven't notice it's a 3point league...Simmons won't take a 3 (my fact no eye test necessary}

Quote:
I also see there is a waiting list to obtain almost All Star Jabari Parker 8)
Name teams since you drink with his cousin!

Yes there is. Not bad for a guy out of the rotation on a lousy team.

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:58 am 

In case you haven't noticed his point and assist averages have been on a steady decline since the beginning of the season If you haven't notice it's a 3point league...Simmons won't take a 3 (my fact no eye test necessary}

The guy likely to win the MVP this year is one of the worst 3 point shooters in the league. Essentially proves my point. Do you want to tell me again how its a "3 point shooting league" Walt "Know Nothing" Williams?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:15 am 

long time guy wrote:

In case you haven't noticed his point and assist averages have been on a steady decline since the beginning of the season If you haven't notice it's a 3point league...Simmons won't take a 3 (my fact no eye test necessary}

The guy likely to win the MVP this year is one of the worst 3 point shooters in the league. Essentially proves my point. Do you want to tell me again how its a "3 point shooting league" Walt "Know Nothing" Williams?

Curry,Curry, Westbrook and Harden....you are told again

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:50 am 

long time guy wrote:

His points and assist would be going up if he played with a more talented group of players.....other than the 76ers who has successfully tanked?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:45 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Quote:
His points and assist would be going up if he played with a more talented group of players.

No they wouldn't because if he wouldn't be on the floor if they had "better players" He is part of the reason that they are blown out so much? Do you watch the games? Know its a rhetorical question.

Quote:
...other than the 76ers who has successfully tanked?

Last year winning percentage Memphis 27% Dallas 30% Sac 33%

This year all are above .500. Means the tank worked.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:20 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Quote:
His points and assist would be going up if he played with a more talented group of players.

No they wouldn't because if he wouldn't be on the floor if they had "better players" He is part of the reason that they are blown out so much? Do you watch the games? Know its a rhetorical question.

Quote:

is the season half way over?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:32 pm 

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25559428/the-4-point-line-just-beginning-nba-latest-trend

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:46 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

is the season half way over?

Then Bulls, Hawks , and Suns didn't work.

I'm out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next