It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Cubs "fans"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:04 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
WGN Morning News was at Murphy's this morning basically trying to give stuff away for answering Cubs "trivia" questions. First question was "Who's the Cubs third baseman?". The "fan", of course fully clothed in Cubs gear, answers "I don't remember his name". Couple questions later "Who is the Cubs catcher?". Another "fan" in full World Series gear answers "Kris Bryant". I guarantee both these jokers fly a W flag. Enjoy what you have become, Cubs Nation.

Post subject: Re: Cubs "fans"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:05 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Yes, two people define all of us.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:07 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Carmen Fanzone & Tim Blackwell.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:08 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nomination supported.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:09 am 

Steve Ontiveros
George Mitterwald

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:09 am 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Probably just Sox fans who wanted to pretend like they were cool.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:10 am 
100000 CLUB

Big Chicagoan wrote:
MANY Sox fans would have been able to give you the correct answers of Kevin Orie and Damon Berryhill.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:12 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:
MANY Sox fans would have been able to give you the correct answers of Kevin Orie and Damon Berryhill.

What were you having for breakfast while watching the WGN Morning News, Frankie Flapjacks?
Please tell us.
The board is just dying to know!

Former host of The Outdoors Experience on WIND and The Great Outdoors on CLTV
http://www.wefishasa.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:14 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
nomination denied.

at the bar before 10am = winning

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:22 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Franky T wrote:
WGN Morning News was at Murphy's this morning basically trying to give stuff away for answering Cubs "trivia" questions. First question was "Who's the Cubs third baseman?". The "fan", of course fully clothed in Cubs gear, answers "I don't remember his name". Couple questions later "Who is the Cubs catcher?". Another "fan" in full World Series gear answers "Kris Bryant". I guarantee both these jokers fly a W flag. Enjoy what you have become, Cubs Nation.

2016. Suck on it you fucking dbag Sux fans. Enjoy 65 wins this year and being a fucking loser in life.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:23 am 
100000 CLUB

Sarley wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:24 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:25 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
Franky T wrote:

2016. Suck on it you fucking dbag Sux fans. Enjoy 65 wins this year and being a fucking loser in life.
The fall continues...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:28 am 

I tell you want, the Cubs are going to do opening day in style tonight, that's for fucking sure. Not the shit show last week of Sux fans crying cause Uncle Jerry took the last $50 they had till next pay day on concessions. Dumb fucking south siders can't even read a fucking weather report and they they bitch about this and that. Stupid dumb mother fuckers, don't even know the basics of meteorology. Hey fucking morons..it fucking rains in April! Every fucking Sux fan should be given a "Kennedy Lobotomy" along with being fucking sterilized.
Cheers, you fucking losers.Image

Last edited by Caller Bob on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:30 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Franky T wrote:

The fall continues...

You wish, PRICK. You got sodomized on your stupid ass Schwarber take and a half dozen posters told you the same. You don't want to go there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:30 am 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:45 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
You wish, PRICK. You got sodomized on your stupid ass Schwarber take and a half dozen posters told you the same. You don't want to go there.
:lol:

I don't know what that means but it was obvious to everyone that you misquoted me once we actually got into it.

Since it seems to be such a huge deal to you, I have no issue with people who never had any doubts about Schwarber coming off a big injury. I think it was a question if he would be able to get back his power. Through a week, it seems like he probably did. It wasn't a prediction. It wasn't a knock on Schwarber any more than any other injured player. I never said he sucked. I never said he wouldn't hit a home run again. I never even said he has lost any amount of power besides not hitting a home run in the World Series.

The number has been set. If Schwarber hits 34 home runs this year then there is no reason to question if he lost any power from the injury. I think it's an interesting thing to watch and yet you think it is some grand victory that my question may end up with an outcome that you think would make me mad or upset. At this point, I would probably predict he hits over 34 home runs and I'm not going to be upset in the slightest about it. I have no reason to want to see a guy get derailed by injury unless his name is Jay Cutler.

Hopefully this settles the matter for you and others on here. It's getting tiresome to have to explain myself because you chose to completely misquote me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:46 am 

Let me see, how does this go? Oh yeah . Cry more .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:47 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
:lol:

I don't know what that means but it was obvious to everyone that you misquoted me once we actually got into it.

Since it seems to be such a huge deal to you, I have no issue with people who never had any doubts about Schwarber coming off a big injury. I think it was a question if he would be able to get back his power. Through a week, it seems like he probably did. It wasn't a prediction. It wasn't a knock on Schwarber any more than any other injured player. I never said he sucked. I never said he wouldn't hit a home run again. I never even said he has lost any amount of power besides not hitting a home run in the World Series.

The number has been set. If Schwarber hits 34 home runs this year then there is no reason to question if he lost any power from the injury. I think it's an interesting thing to watch and yet you think it is some grand victory that my question may end up with an outcome that you think would make me mad or upset. At this point, I would probably predict he hits over 34 home runs and I'm not going to be upset in the slightest about it. I have no reason to want to see a guy get derailed by injury unless his name is Jay Cutler.

Hopefully this settles the matter for you and others on here. It's getting tiresome to have to explain myself because you chose to completely misquote me.

He is on pace for 54 home runs in 2017. So we can settle it right now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:48 am 
100000 CLUB

badrogue17 wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
SteveSarley wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:

What were you having for breakfast while watching the WGN Morning News, Frankie Flapjacks?
Please tell us.
The board is just dying to know!

Almost as much as we were dying to hear another pancake joke.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:56 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
Says the guy who lectured me on "sample size". :lol:

I'll make this simple. Whether he hits 2 home runs or 54 home runs I'm not going to feel shame for questioning whether a guy who ripped up his knee would have issues being as good at hitting as he was before. All I ask is you don't misquote me and say I said he had "no power".

If he hits 54 home runs this year then I'd be willing to trade Quintana for him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:58 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Says the guy who lectured me on "sample size". :lol:

I'll make this simple. Whether he hits 2 home runs or 54 home runs I'm not going to feel shame for questioning whether a guy who ripped up his knee would have issues being as good at hitting as he was before. All I ask is you don't misquote me and say I said he had "no power".

If he hits 54 home runs this year then I'd be willing to trade Quintana for him.

You can't say you were misquoted when your posts were copy and pasted. At best you got an argument on context....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: Angelo's
walkrman5 wrote:
Steve Ontiveros
George Mitterwald

approved!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:12 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
You can't say you were misquoted when your posts were copy and pasted. At best you got an argument on context....
This needs to end. I don't want to do this all year and I'm guessing most people are tired of it already.
Caller Bob wrote:
Remember when PRICK said Schwarber didn't have any power?

This is what I said.
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Okay
Don't get me wrong either. I would trade for Schwarber in the right package. It's just a tough chance to take that you are giving up one of the great pitchers of our generation for a guy with one season of results who clearly was either not 100% by the World Series or lacks the power he once displayed. Both of those options make it difficult to trust that you won't look stupid by giving up Sale for an average DH.

I then followed it up talking about how he may still have been recovering from injury and that is why you would have to have some concerns about a guy you would trade for Chris Sale. That's the part that is frustrating. I get it from a guy like you. However, others on here seem to want to actually have normal baseball thoughts and somehow it was unfair to me to even QUESTION a guy with a serious knee injury to the point that they all SODOMIZED me for it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:17 am 

Just admit that your entire premise was stupid and we'll move on. If not , well, Caller Bob will be here all year .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:18 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
sounds like Rick's on the ropes !

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:22 am 

yeah thanks for clearing that up, your direct quote based on a seven game sample size
Quote:
who clearly was either not 100% by the World Series or lacks the power he once displayed

You were NOT misquoted.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:23 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I've enjoyed the "this needs to end" comment. Like when does BR ever drop an argument? Caller Bob winning rounds against a legend.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:23 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I've never seen someone rattle Brick like this before.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next