It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379 ... 1539  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:49 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
badrogue17 wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
I listened to much of tonight's show on the way home and it's been brutal. First a female guest talking about Familia's domestic violence suspension (Julie: "is 15 games enough?") and other bad baseball thoughts, then another lady discussing women's hockey ("they only get a $15 per diem! North Dakota is cutting the women's program so it must be a Title 9 violation! USA Hockey doesn't market the women's game!"), then a guy talking about men's soccer, and I think she's devoting the last hour to WrestleMania.

I am absolutely convinced that she will sue WSCR at some point in the future.

Considering the MLB Commissioner publicized his finding that the evidence did not support claims that Familia struck his wife or even threatened to hurt her or others...yeah. At the very least I'd want my union appealing that. But, you can't have thoughts like that on The Score anymore.

I honestly wonder what would happen if a host took a position contrary to the established SJW dogma at the station?

If those were Manfred's findings then why did he suspend him?

Because he was accused of what has become a heinous crime in our society, looks like. The "optics" of the situation demanded it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 am 
The funny part is she hasn't said a word about it on Twitter. Probably cause she know she would filleted.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:24 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
badrogue17 wrote:
If those were Manfred's findings then why did he suspend him?

Innocent until proven guilty is dead.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:42 am 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
Julie DiCaro‏Verified account
@JulieDiCaro

Guy on the text line wants to replace me with traffic anchor because he hates my voice & "anyone can read an update." So done with this day.

That statement alone proves he's an idiot Julie!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:51 am 

Except for one of the organizers of the women's march of which she was a part singing the praises of Sharia Law in the US, yeah, people talking about the optics of hanging out drinking with a group of guys until 1am is literally stoning women to death for trying to read. (She's referencing a story where some reporter claims she was told by an NFL executive that hanging out with other NFL execs until 1am at a bar "doesn't look good for a woman")

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Big Gunt wrote:
@JulieDiCaro

Guy on the text line wants to replace me with traffic anchor because he hates my voice & "anyone can read an update." So done with this day.

I'd be curious to know how many numbers per day get blocked on that text line, or if they can even block texters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:55 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Except for one of the organizers of the women's march of which she was a part )

Absolutely did not happen.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:57 am 

shakes wrote:

Pretty sure she never showed up to the march. Too much walking involved. she'd be there if she could ride a bus along the march's route.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Danny's
:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:58 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
@JulieDiCaro

I'd be curious to know how many numbers per day get blocked on that text line, or if they can even block texters

Way back during Penn State Bernsie was blocking testers right and left. During one segment I recall it was one right after the other. Not sure if he knew it. It it also blocks those testers for all shows. Mac found out about it from here I think. He went nuts and freed all the blocked texters.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
shakes wrote:

Pretty sure she never showed up to the march. Too much walking involved. she'd be there if she could ride a bus along the march's route.

She has said she prefers to do small things that don't take much effort. She seriously wrote that is the way she likes to protest.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Big Gunt wrote:
@JulieDiCaro

I happen to agree with the texter. Every time she begins an update her shrill voice makes me cringe a little...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:10 pm 

pizza_Place: lou malnati's
How does one go about getting a lawyer to go after news reporter who try to Dox them? Asking for a friend.

https://twitter.com/Dan_Donovan_17/stat ... 5714379776

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:29 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
It's a text line, is she assuming gender?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:12 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's

Except for one of the organizers of the women's march of which she was a part singing the praises of Sharia Law in the US, yeah, people talking about the optics of hanging out drinking with a group of guys until 1am is literally stoning women to death for trying to read. (She's referencing a story where some reporter claims she was told by an NFL executive that hanging out with other NFL execs until 1am at a bar "doesn't look good for a woman")

This is becoming a meme for the social justice left. As if Pence choosing to have dinner with his wife somehow has any relation to their constant apologies for Sharia.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:52 am 

Dan_Donovan_17 wrote:
How does one go about getting a lawyer to go after news reporter who try to Dox them? Asking for a friend.

I don't have an expansive knowledge of tort law or computer crime laws, but I think most doxxing efforts aren't unlawful nor tortious.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Dan_Donovan_17 wrote:

I don't have an expansive knowledge of tort law or computer crime laws, but I think most doxxing efforts aren't unlawful nor tortious.

You're burying the lede , Juice. The Dan Donovan is now posting here . Welcome!

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:29 am 

pizza_Place: Amato's
Heard her interviewing the guy (an NU grad) from ViceSports who wrote the article on Vassar's lawsuit against NU and NCAA as Chrissy Collins tried to chase him off his schollie. She did a better job dealing with the facts than most of the NU Chicago Media Suck Ups (especially Teddy Fuck Face G.) ever would. Screw NU.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:31 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
badrogue17 wrote:
Dan_Donovan_17 wrote:

The best part is that he used her own words and a recording to prove she was lying. She responded by acting like a child and name calling. Welcome Dan.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:38 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Peter Puck wrote:
Heard her interviewing the guy (an NU grad) from ViceSports who wrote the article on Vassar's lawsuit against NU and NCAA as Chrissy Collins tried to chase him off his schollie. She did a better job dealing with the facts than most of the NU Chicago Media Suck Ups (especially Teddy Fuck Face G.) ever would. Screw NU.

I heard that. It wasn't bad.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:01 pm 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Dan_Donovan_17 wrote:

The best part is that he used her own words and a recording to prove she was lying. She responded by acting like a child and name calling. Welcome Dan.

Yeah, talk about a smoking gun, Jesus. The best I ever had was tea-leaf reading her updates and tweets on facts of the case as they emerged. Here she is explicitly stating "I think he did it...".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:26 pm 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Yeah, talk about a smoking gun, Jesus. The best I ever had was tea-leaf reading her updates and tweets on facts of the case as they emerged. Here she is explicitly stating "I think he did it...".

This was also based on zero evidence, which she admits. Even though there is no evidence, Julie might not vote to say he was guilty if she were on the jury. And this person was a lawyer.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:40 pm 

She claims as a PD she defended accused rapists. If she represented me, I'd be appealing for a conviction to be thrown out on the grounds that I believed my lawyer threw the case as I wouldn't put it past her to have done so.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:17 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
She claims as a PD she defended accused rapists. If she represented me, I'd be appealing for a conviction to be thrown out on the grounds that I believed my lawyer threw the case as I wouldn't put it past her to have done so.

I say this (obviously) without having looked up a single filed appearance of hers: I don't doubt that she represented clients charged with rape/sexual assault, I do doubt she ever once represented a client who entered a "not guilty" plea that she saw go to a verdict.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:51 pm 

In trying to find court appearance records, I inadvertently confirmed that Julie's school redistricting fight was definitely the one that would have ended up having her kids go to a very, very, "diverse" high school, instead of Neuqua Valley. Yeah, it was about the bus ride :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:52 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
Julie wouldn't have been proud that a woman PoC beat up her son for lunch money?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:57 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Julie wouldn't have been proud that a woman PoC beat up her son for lunch money?

I think taking delight at her son losing in a sport of physical dominance to a female is as far as she's willing to go.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:57 pm 

In trying to find court appearance records, I inadvertently confirmed that Julie's school redistricting fight was definitely the one that would have ended up having her kids go to a very, very, "diverse" high school, instead of Neuqua Valley. Yeah, it was about the bus ride :roll:

That's just fucking gold. Julie loves PoC so long as her kid (who's birthday she skipped for fantasy football) doesn't have to go to school with them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino

The story of the boundary controversy is kind of interesting. As the southwestern part of Naperville was expanding rapidly, there was a need to build more high schools. Waubonsie Valley was built in the 70s and was bursting at the seams so they built Neuqua Valley (aka the Taj Mahal). It was featured in magazines as one of the fanciest high schools in the country. Less than 10 years later, they decided they needed yet another high school, as Waubonsie and Neuqua were both at full capacity (I think 4,000+ students each). Therefore the quest for a third high school, Metea Valley, began.

The first issue was getting a $150 million referendum to pass. That failed, and so they tried again and essentially bribed certain subdivisions by promising they would get to go to the new school (not Waubonsie). Due to many scare tactics (if you vote no, we'll have year-round school, splits shifts, etc.), it passed on the second try.

The next problem was that there was virtually no open land left in Naperville to build a high school. The logical candidate was the Brach-Brody farm at Rt 59 and 75th (across from Costco) but this was during the real estate boom of the mid-2000s (before the crash) so the owners wanted big bucks for the land. The city filed eminent domain to get the land and they went to trial to establish a fair price. The jury decided on a price of around $550k per acre, which the school district balked at even though they had previously said they would pay up to $600k. So they dropped Brach-Brody and chose the only other parcel available, up north near I-88 and far away from the population center.

Because the new location was drastically different, they had to re-draw the boundaries and now the subdivisions that had been promised Metea Valley got switched to Waubonsie. It was so absurd, there are some subdivisions that are literally right next to Neuqua and yet have to take a bus to Waubonsie. The district claimed that they need to "balance achievement" to make sure you had a proper mix of students.

My guess is that Julie lives in one of these subdivisions.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:15 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense

Holy shit, this is a high school? My high school had garbage cans in the halls to collect rainwater. I would have oppressed people of color to go here.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379 ... 1539  Next